BRIAN FROM GBODY!!

HOT ROD-GN

Brian and myself been on the phone and talk about all the new product on the making and all i have to say
is thank you for stepping up to the plait and keeping these car alive. there so many new product for r cars
that people should stop junking :D!!! r beloved cars. Because their so many parts being produce right now that,
is mind blowing.
So thank you Brian for keeping G BODY cars alive.

Ps Brian did receive front and rear filler. their better than OEM . Great product my friend.;)

Miguel Thanks it make all our efforts worth it. When we sent them to you I thought in the back of my head if any one will find fault or a problem it will be Miguel. I know the concourse jobs you do. So coming from you this means a lot.
As far as reproducing all these parts we are not doing just the hi moving profitable parts. We are doing a complete GBody program. I took 15 years of my NOS collection & gave it away to see these items produced. Yes Gave away for the reproduction of our cars. I gave 2 complete rust free vehicles so the manufacturers working on these projects could test fit & give the best quality available.
I gave these away to not have an extra added cost involved. We sat down with LKQ before they purchased Good Mark to ensure this program would work. The reason I gave away was a stipulation I had the final say in the quality of what would be released. So anything released goes thru me before it hits the market. I still have a ton of NOS parts here. What I did not have a multiple of ( T-top roof ) Richard Clark stepped up & said he would allow me to compare with his NOS parts. We still have a lot but it's nice to know RC will be there to help with comparisons & his input & vast knowledge as well.
The days of junk aftermarket parts not fitting or looking correct will be a thing of the past with this program. All sheet metal will be thru the quality manufacturers Good Mark has used for cowl hoods in the past.
I wanted to reproduce just like factory but RC convinced me to improve on what the factory did & what else was on the market. I am glad he talked me into it.
I'll be posting more items in T-1 stage today. Test fit for correct dimensional alignments. Then any adjustments made then color quality.
So Miguel the fillers you tested & stated "better then factory" is just the beginning. We are remanufacturing some parts that already have been done to improve upon. That takes a certain amount of commitment & we are in for the long haul.

PS I appreciate you coming out & publicly posting how you feel. It will give people on the fence the confidence to know their hard earned $ will be buying a quality product. As more parts become available pricing will get even better.
Remember last year what NOS bumper fillers sold for? Moon roof glass seals over $250? Even Grand National Steel wheels we had rebuilt over $235 & a core? We can't change the price of what is out there but we can offer a better product with better pricing.
We now will have affordable parts with quality not being an issue.

Don't part or junk that Gbody yet everything you need is coming. ;) 150 tools are currently in production.

Just have to jump in here. I received a damn BLUE (2)gauge pillar from Brian today. It is replacing the single gauge holding pos that I had before, which I had to go find a spray bomb to try to match. So: the color matches...closer than you could imagine.
Earlier, when they first came out,we got 2 sets of his aluminum GN repro wheels and took a chance. One set for me and one for the wife's T. Took a gamble on them.They are perfect . I do not work for him. These are just the facts. Wish there were more like him when it comes to preserving these pieces of history...

Jay J

I needed the windshield antenna connector and wound up buying over $200 worth of stuff. It took me a while to go through his whole website. I was pretty impressed. They pretty much have everything you can need for our cars. Great job!