BRF Valve Body

georgewe4

Hello all,
I have a BRF Valve Body that I do not need. The story with this valve body is this..
My transmission went out in my car about 3 or so years ago. I had the transmission rebuilt and had good stuff put in it. The guy that rebuilt it took his time. I got the car back and it just didn't shift right. It was shifting at the wrong RPM and just didn't have the right feel right. I know I had him install a shift improver kit at the same time he rebuilt the transmission and I knew the transmission should shift better than what it was. I tried to work with him to figure out what was going on with it, but had no luck. I have a good friend that USED to have a GN and is very mechanically inclined as well. He informed me that he thought it was something with the valve body. He seemed to think that maybe when I had the rebuild that a check ball got misplaced or something like that. I told him I was just going to acquire another valve body and buy another seperator plate from CK. (The kit that was installed came from CK.
My valve body arrived and so did my seperator plate. I carefully took everything apart and noted everything. There was 1 check ball that was not in the right place. I still put in my newly arrived valve body and seperator plate. Tourqued everything to specs, finished the assembly and the trans shifts great. I didn't need to buy another valve body, but I hope you understand why I did. I still have my original valve body wrapped up in a box in my garage.
I do not have a pay pal account. We will have to work out payment arrangements. I can only ship on a Saturday as I am working A LOT.
If you can work with that then we can work together. I trust everything will go well. I don't want to trade anything. I just want to sell it.
Make me a resonable offer. E-mail any questions. I usually can respond in the evenings between work and going to bed:rolleyes:
Thanks!

Attachments

• Valve body 1.jpg
    Valve body 1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Valve body 2.jpg
    Valve body 2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 106