BRF 200R4 and Factory turbo for Sale

McClean

I am a thief. Dont do business with me.
As title states,

BRF 200-4R Tranny pulled from 87 Grand Nat. Worked but flared badly under power. Includes D5 converter. $400 Firm. Shipping is expensive folks, so figure between $200-$300 for freight. I will ship if requested though, at YOUR expense.

Also . . .

Stock 87 GN turbo. Was working fine but would smoke at idle every now and then. I would recommend rebuilding but will work if immediate replacement is required. $200 Firm. Will ship at your expense as well.

Any questions you can PM or call 864-567-9906.

Attachments

• 200R4.jpg
    200R4.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 338
  • stockturbo.jpg
    stockturbo.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 336
Well mister Phoneguy if you know something I don't then speak up.

I almost sold this transmission to a guy in Houston. The freight costs were:

Fedex-279.38
UPS-299.72

Houston is about halfway across the country from me. Given that, It could be cheaper if its closer, or even more rediculous if its far away.

I work along side our logistics coordinator and have not found too many options so please chime in if you have a better one.

BTW-are you interested or just posting????

Need to ship via freight carrier. No reason to get snippy with me I am trying to help you out.
Not interested, mine is new from Brian Hofer.
SERIOUSLY tired of the attitude of some of the people on this board.
Good luck

Bryan

Try R+L Carriers. When i got my tranny believe the freight was about 125 or so, then again you are shipping it with the converter. Either way shouldnt be no more than 200

R&L shipped my stroker motor with heads and intake from Hartford CT (RPE engine builder) to St Louis for 87.00 on an enclosed pallet.

Not interested, mine is new from Brian Hofer.
SERIOUSLY tired of the attitude of some of the people on this board.

Not to be a jerk but you basically called me out on shipping fees. I am speaking from experience. If you have a better solution then PM me and let me know. Spouting off in my thread about it is no solution. You were correcting not helping! Stop crying about those of us with "attitude".

Please do not post in here unless you are interested in doing business.

Try R+L Carriers.

Thank you sir!!! Now that is a solution! I will give them a call tomorrow. Still, the cost is purely associated with the buyer. So in that point, if I can save someone money I will.

So is anyone interested?

Not to be a jerk but you basically called me out on shipping fees. I am speaking from experience. If you have a better solution then PM me and let me know. Spouting off in my thread about it is no solution. You were correcting not helping! Stop crying about those of us with "attitude".

Please do not post in here unless you are interested in doing business.

Thank you sir!!! Now that is a solution! I will give them a call tomorrow. Still, the cost is purely associated with the buyer. So in that point, if I can save someone money I will.

So is anyone interested?

SPOUTING OFF? you come in here quoting shipping of 300.00. I am trying to help you sell something.Did I say you are ripping someone off with your shipping...NO. What a joke. Its always the noobies that cry about something when they are wrong. You should have done some checking on shipping before spouting off your ridiculous uninformed shipping fee.
As I said before, good luck on your sale.

Well mister Phoneguy if you know something I don't then speak up.

I almost sold this transmission to a guy in Houston. The freight costs were:

Fedex-279.38
UPS-299.72

Houston is about halfway across the country from me. Given that, It could be cheaper if its closer, or even more rediculous if its far away.

I work along side our logistics coordinator and have not found too many options so please chime in if you have a better one.

BTW-are you interested or just posting????

Touchy.....:confused::rolleyes::confused::mad:

SPOUTING OFF? you come in here quoting shipping of 300.00. I am trying to help you sell something.Did I say you are ripping someone off with your shipping...NO. What a joke. Its always the noobies that cry about something when they are wrong. You should have done some checking on shipping before spouting off your ridiculous uninformed shipping fee.
As I said before, good luck on your sale.

Alright child!! You've got a PM coming.

Touchy.....

Again, what part of don't post in here unless you want to do business do you not understand.

I'm a newbie here yes, BUT I've been in the message boards for many other more popular boards since the mid ninties!!

DONT POST UNLESS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING!!! If you have a problem PM me. Lets be adults about this.

Alright child!! You've got a PM coming.

Again, what part of don't post in here unless you want to do business do you not understand.

I'm a newbie here yes, BUT I've been in the message boards for many other more popular boards since the mid ninties!!

DONT POST UNLESS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING!!! If you have a problem PM me. Lets be adults about this.

Pretty sure I don't care about your little name calling or your BS PM that you sent. I guess that was supposed to be adult. I can keep this up for how ever long you want to play. As I said before, I was trying to help you with a sale so that others that didn't know any better could find an alternative shipping method since you obviously don't know yourself. But you had to cop an attitude and blow this way out of proportion with your little name calling.
AGAIN...good luck with your sale, someone did PM me wanting the number to R&L which was gladly given to them, maybe they will step up and buy from you. Chill out and quit whining. Welcome aboard!!

Bryan

I thought this site was popular. Somebody's gonn'a be upset when they find out it's not.

I've spoken and have done business with McClean and he's good to go. He's a car guy like everyone else. He's got the old ATR test car and is new to the GN scene and new to the board. Help him out and keep it positive. Thanks!

I've spoken and have done business with McClean and he's good to go. He's a car guy like everyone else. He's got the old ATR test car and is new to the GN scene and new to the board. Help him out and keep it positive. Thanks!

Thank you!!

I thought this site was popular. Somebody's gonn'a be upset when they find out it's not.

I never said this site was not popular. I wasn't trying to offend anyone by saying I'm a member of more popular sites. This site has 27,XXX members. Some of the other boards I'm on have 163,XXX members or more. Just stating that I'm very familiar with message boards and this isn't my first rodeo. This is a great message board that has valuable information.

AGAIN...good luck with your sale, someone did PM me wanting the number to R&L which was gladly given to them, maybe they will step up and buy from you. Chill out and quit whining. Welcome aboard!!

Bryan

To end this. . .Thank you sir for ALL YOUR HELP! I really appreciate it!

NOW. ... ... ... Is anyone interested in a 200R4 or a stock turbo?