BRAND NEW !! Stage 1 Block (NEW PRICE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you posted all that for me. Every one of those items were badly misrepresented. Even paid that one jerk for NOS H/L bezels that were USED.
BID on bought and paid ($585) for a grey NOS steering) as soon as I opened it up I could see it had been a repainted burgundy steering wheel. Pissed isn't even close to how I felt. I finally got his phone number to tell him I was sending it back and he (Phil) just as much told me tuff S--T. So smart ass you don't even know what the REAL story is behind these screwed up deals so why don't you just take a hike along with your missled knowledge of what NEW or NOS really is.

I'm glad you posted all that for me. Every one of those items were badly misrepresented. Even paid that one jerk for NOS H/L bezels that were USED.
BID on bought and paid ($585) for a grey NOS steering) as soon as I opened it up I could see it had been a repainted burgundy steering wheel. Pissed isn't even close to how I felt. I finally got his phone number to tell him I was sending it back and he (Phil) just as much told me tuff S--T. So smart ass you don't even know what the REAL story is behind these screwed up deals so why don't you just take a hike along with your missled knowledge of what NEW or NOS really is.

yup all those other people were wrong...
a wise man once said that if some one has alot of problems, there is always 1 constant..them
think about that.
and when you get a chance..you still owe me 200 for that Turbosheild
My point is made.

I have dealt with Mike for years, his parts are as advertised. Clean, well packaged, and in excellent condition. Mike is a good man and i would buy from him in a heart beat.

Nick, you and Mike have some bad blood, thats about obvious....

(about to sit down with some popcorn for this thread)

BUT

even though I have heard rumors in the past of Mike being picky about his parts, that only works well for a potential BUYER in this thread. So what if Mike holds the conditions of Mint/New/NOS to a very very high standard of quality to deserve such a label...

All it means is if HE applies that label to a part someone is going to get a very very very nice piece.

If anything I'd say this just makes a stronger case for wanting to purchase this particular part from the man :D

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/buick-diecast-collectables/239739-blue-chrome-car.html

look there ...he plays you guys

you might be right about this being him ripping off sellers..but if he does that, what else will he do?

Buddy, get a life and stop trolling around Mike's posts. If you sold things in the condition Mike sells them in, we wouldn't be reading your drival in all of Mike's posts. The stuff I have bought off of Mike were in better condition then whats come off of my car (and my car is clean). Mike's record here speaks for itself. Do a search and look how many thumbs up feedback he has gotten. The only one that looks stupid is you persisting to be immature figuring that people will listen to someone who has contributed nothing but vendeta. Do yourself and others a favour and move on. To habour s h i t for 2 years and spread it on the board is childish. Grow up, step away from the keyboard, take a deep breath, be a man, and walk away. Agree to disagree and call it a day. Mike is taking a $500 hit on this block, so who is he ripping off???:confused:

you don't know me, so you should stay out.
btw, nice car
it's ok to be picky, it isn't ok to do what he did.
all i asked was for an apology...
man up.

Mike is a class act, he has high standards, when he says mint, I know its brand new looking he and I have bought parts from each other for years before I got out of most of the Buick stuff. In fact we sent parts both ways before even getting paid, no problems dealing with Mike, he is one of the old time good guys.

Joe

He has treated me very well and I would buy from him again.

2nd that and I've bought from Mike many many times with ZERO issues. Mike is the man and I trust him 100%.

Whatup Mike it's been a while. As always I'll email you if I need anything. Take care and good luck on this sale.

Walter Boss

To ALL you Stand Up Number 1 Guys. I thank you all VERY, VERY much. I'm NOT done with this jerks Slander !! and FLAT!! out Lies. Again guys Thanks .

Mike,

This person sounds like an amature who just does not recognize how to be honest about the parts he is selling. Maybe some remedial training in parts selling is in order.

Here are some terms to reveiw:

If I buy an NOS part, it better be brand new and undamaged. If I sell an NOS part IT WILL BE BRAND NEW and UNDAMAGED.

If I have an NOS part that is scratched or dented, I would say "this is and NOS part BUT.....it has a scratch and or dented."

Mint can mean used but is super good shape just like new. Hey Mike, like those mint GN Upper door panels I sold you a few years ago. Used, but off a car with 9000 miles. showed no wear or fading.

You getting out of Buicks too, Mike? Guys like this are what made me and a bunch of us old timers leave too.

Mike, don't let this amature get to ya. He obviously has no regard for his reputation. I gather he sold you a pile of crap (POC) when he claimed in was NOS and new in the box, eh???

Joe

To ALL you Stand Up Number 1 Guys. I thank you all VERY, VERY much. I'm NOT done with this jerks Slander !! and FLAT!! out Lies. Again guys Thanks .

I got your back ANY day of the week Mike. Look forward to downing some beers with you at Bowling Green this year. Should be good times as always.

Thanks Mike,
Your the MAN!! Yes it will be great to see some of my FAR away friends at BG. Just can't wait for this TERRIBLE !! winter to come to an end. Hope I can see each and everyone of you guys down there.

Joe,
All I can say is you hit the nail RIGHT !!! on the head. Damn I forgot about those panels but yes I do remember them now and as you told me they were MINT!! Remember the rain storm and you, I and Gary were trying to hold your tents up?? Man that was something. Good hearing from you Joe and Thanks Man. For anyone who doesn't know Joe, he has probably forgot more about Turbo Buicks than alot of us will ever learn. He has had some VERY RARE Buick items.

I've done business with Mike many many moons ago when we all just had a daily mailing from gnttype and the turbo TRader... never had a problem. Mike D., Joe H., and a few other guys were *THE* sources for good authentic parts if you go back about 10 years. I used to have a good assortment of stuff and I got rid of most of it because of cheap know-it-all amatuer BS. Ask Joe H. or any of the other veterans that scaled back or got out and you'll probaby get a similar answer...

OK back into hibernation for me.

you just don't give up with name calling do you?
go up already
Guys in a way I was wrong to come on and bash Mike. He was right, it was a cat hanger not a turbo shield, (that is a different story) anyway I sold him a new in the box part i bought from gmpartsdirect ...i never l;ooked at it till i sold it..it was in a sealed box. He started withn a bad attitude right away and just got angrier and angrier. Now a few years later i see him on a high horse ..the guy was just NASTY to deal with..he leaves a commenbt calling ME a moron on ebay feedback, which cannot be erased, and afterwards wants me to give him his $$ back? his comments cost me a JOB..yea..it came up at a JOB INTERVIEW, we chuckled about it and i did not get the job...insiders tell me it was due to that MORON comment. Now he is saying that i am a jerk?>
I pm'd (and emailed him tonight)him saying i was done with him and that I was not gonna bother him anymore about it....like a week ago. NOW he continues it by again calling me names? saying he ain't done with my "slander"...? Sorry mike I said i was done..stop fanning it..let it go. I am.
Oh I am sure he sells great parts..and reading about it here, I am glad. I had a bad experience , lots of others haven't. I would have been cool save the jerk/moron and other names . At this point, don't bother me and I won't bother you.

Status
Not open for further replies.