Brand New Siemans 80 LB injectors

A couple questions.I have a moded ecm for my 55 lbs will they work with this setup and where would I get a chip from? Thanks Also will they run well on 93?

These are HIGH Impedance injectors.. no need for a modded ECM they work just as the stock injectors do with the stock ECM

I highly suggest getting a chip from Eric at TurboTWEAK ... make sure you tell him they are Siemens 80's with the part number on them and your mods.. be specific with mods ... and he will get you the correct chip. You will have to put a final tune on them as every car is different ... but his chips with these injectors ROCK.. big big thumbs up on his chips.
I run his chips with E85 setups and the 80's and his chips just flat out work excellent as a combination with these injectors ... they idle clean run smooth and can deliver enough fuel to support a mid 10 second car.
The injectors perform far better than the old school crap we used to run ...

Not sure how much better the setup can get ...

figures Id have to get a new ecm or have mine un moded lol

No .. I don't think so... your ECM should be able to run BOTH low impedance and HIGH Impedance if its modded so you shouldn't have to do anything at all

Best Xmas spirit shipped to 32713 $$$$, year end closeout if you will..................?

Good seller, fast shipper- great price too!

Sent from my XT1080 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Can you say for certain (or can anyone verify) that a modded ECM for Low Impedance injectors WILL run BOTH Low and HIGH impedance injectors? I have low 55's with a modded ECM and want to get bigger High Imp ones but didn't want to get a new ECM. IF it will run both, that would be cool.

I know its kind of an old thred...but i can only offer $200...not sure if that would work for u....sorry not trying to low ball u ...just spent way more than i anticipated on heads and a cam

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app