Brand New Siemans 80 LB injectors

Got em yesterday...thanks Ivan. Can't wait to get my fuel pump sender in now.

They work extremely well with Erics chip .... just make sure you have enough pump and current to the pump and you should be covered for easy 10's .. let me know what you think of the idle quality/ driveability

I assume these will be a E85 setup?

They work extremely well with Erics chip .... just make sure you have enough pump and current to the pump and you should be covered for easy 10's .. let me know what you think of the idle quality/ driveability

I assume these will be a E85 setup?
Actually.......prolly not. I got these to future proof my car for when I do get the turbocharger that I need. I had MSD 50's last time at the track and I ran 11.90's....they were pretty close to maxed out then.
My new combo CURRENTLY is: Blueprinted/balanced 109 block, stock crank and rods, RJC girdle, Wiseco forged pistons, Comp cams 212/206 roller cam, Harlande Sharpe 1.65 roller rockers, max ported factory irons with larger valves and new springs, ported intake, Precision Plenum with RJC plate, Postons headers, CAS V4 intercooler, LT1 starter, TE44 turbo (for now), ATR 3" downpipe and now Siemens 80's. Hotwired Walbro 340M. Tranny is fully built using all the good parts, Vigilante 3200 stall lockup. It pulls like a freight train now with only 10 psi boost. I'm quite sure once I get it tuned it will run easy low 11's. Once I get the BB turbo I want...it should be a 10 sec car.

Actually.......prolly not. I got these to future proof my car for when I do get the turbocharger that I need. I had MSD 50's last time at the track and I ran 11.90's....they were pretty close to maxed out then.
My new combo CURRENTLY is: Blueprinted/balanced 109 block, stock crank and rods, RJC girdle, Wiseco forged pistons, Comp cams 212/206 roller cam, Harlande Sharpe 1.65 roller rockers, max ported factory irons with larger valves and new springs, ported intake, Precision Plenum with RJC plate, Postons headers, CAS V4 intercooler, LT1 starter, TE44 turbo (for now), ATR 3" downpipe and now Siemens 80's. Hotwired Walbro 340M. Tranny is fully built using all the good parts, Vigilante 3200 stall lockup. It pulls like a freight train now with only 10 psi boost. I'm quite sure once I get it tuned it will run easy low 11's. Once I get the BB turbo I want...it should be a 10 sec car.

I don't want to jack up the OP's for sale thread but if you went 11.90's and your 50's were almost maxed on gas you may have a fuel delivery problem that you need to take care before you go to the 80's. MSD 50's are enough injector to get a full weight car in the high 10's on gas. I went 10.40's on a set of 55's on gas only(no Alky injection) years ago when 55's were considered big. Stock injectors will support 11.90's if the fuel system is up to the task. With that said the 80's will likely be a good upgrade anyway because the 80's have a better idle quality than the 50's.

I don't want to jack up the OP's for sale thread but if you went 11.90's and your 50's were almost maxed on gas you may have a fuel delivery problem that you need to take care before you go to the 80's. MSD 50's are enough injector to get a full weight car in the high 10's on gas. I went 10.40's on a set of 55's on gas only(no Alky injection) years ago when 55's were considered big. Stock injectors will support 11.90's if the fuel system is up to the task. With that said the 80's will likely be a good upgrade anyway because the 80's have a better idle quality than the 50's.

Without MPH .. telling us the ET is useless .. 11.90 @ 124 I could see the 50's being done..

and yeah I agree even with a bigger pump and 9 volts to the pump you can max out a injector... fuel system and wiring is critical

There were several issues that limited my car back then...I didn't have enough time to tune it and turned up the boost too high on my next run without matching the fuel pressure....damaged the head gasket and got milkshake...lost oil pressure but it still ran great. Expensive lesson. It was also in the upper 30's and I was spinning all over the place even on slicks. My best mph was 119. Ran 116 on my 11 sec pass. Car should have run 11.50's with my combo pretty easily.

you aren't going to see a difference in 5cc

I know, I just like to know exactly what I might be purchasing that's all.

Thanks for answering my questions.

No problem ... they all stem from the same injector base.. all the ones I have had are of the 830 type

If these will work in a NON E85 car I might take a set. Good street manners? Read my specs below. 55's are just about maxed out. PM me your best price shipped to FL.
One question is they look longer than regular injectors. Will they fit with a stock fuel Rail?

If these will work in a NON E85 car I might take a set. Good street manners? Read my specs below. 55's are just about maxed out. PM me your best price shipped to FL.
One question is they look longer than regular injectors. Will they fit with a stock fuel Rail?

They fit exactly the same as stock

I have 2 sets left that I was holding for 2 guys on here...

I'm not holding them anymore. first come first serve