Brand New M3

YoungTurbo

My Sweet Revenge!!!
I ended up behind a brand new M3 at a light last week after playing with my car a little....My friend has one and he has run 13.2 bone stock at the track...The light turned red and i see him looking in the rearview mirror at me...He knew something was up because I came flying up to the light to catch up with him....I gave it a little gas to "jump" the car to let him know I was game..He knew what was next :D He launched the car when the light turned green and i followed..I instantly started pulling him hard and jumped over to the right lane...I flew by and noticed that it was a kid my age (21) or so with his girlfriend!! I shut it down after I put about 4 or more carlengths on him...We were doing 80+ in a 45...He kept on speeding and didn't even look over...I tried to catch up a little to see if he wanted another go but he never slowed down for more!...I'll give it to the M3's though..They are very fast 4 what they are and very nice (Straight 6 333hp)...but it felt real good beatin down a kid my age in a $60,000 car especially w/ his girlfriend in it ;)

Awesome kill. Those are fast cars and they look mean!! It's too bad though, daddy either bought him the car or let him take it out to impress his girlfriend...although if my daddy had one and he didn't let me take it out I'd be upset:p

Good Kill

We just have to many Germs running around that need to be put in their rightful place.

:cool:

Originally posted by YoungTurbo
but it felt real good beatin down a kid my age in a $60,000 car especially w/ his girlfriend in it ;)

Was she hot?

Don't let the sig fool u :) My car is nowhere near stock....This was on 12-14 psi on a TE-45A..The only thing stock on the car may be the intercooler where the V4 is on the way!!

Stock or not...Most can't tell from just looking at our cars anyway, but if you ask me, yea my car is BONE STOCK...:D

Todd

Good Kill! Those cars are awesome, but are awesomely overpriced too. I had a race with one from about 50-110mph twice. It seemed to be even with my car. If he left first, he kept the lead, if I left first I kept it. This was only about 3.2 TPS on my Scanmaster, because my tranny was flairing.:eek:
Oh yea, my car is almost stock too.:D