Brand New GNX Turbo

Not enough pics but it is a .82. Id want to see more pics of the turbine myself since reportedly some of the replacement GNX turbos came with stock GN ex wheels. Ive never seen it but heard about it.

The ceramic wheel is on the exhaust side, thats the reason of the contamination trap. It helps prevent damage. The turbo is correct(i have additional pics) no shipping offered and priced a bit to high, IMO.

GC

The ceramic wheel is on the exhaust side, thats the reason of the contamination trap. It helps prevent damage. The turbo is correct(i have additional pics) no shipping offered and priced a bit to high, IMO.

GC

Greg I don't feel it is hi if it is correct.

I have a GNX turbo on my car and considering removing it. What is a the going price for a GNX turbo now-a-days? I'll sell the cover along with. Don't flame me, but I welded over the GNX and ground it smooth. I don't have a GNX, and like the look without it.

Also, my last attempt at removing the plug did go well. So I didn't remove it because I didn't want to destroy anything.

AWK

I'll sell the cover along with. Don't flame me, but I welded over the GNX and ground it smooth. I don't have a GNX, and like the look without it.

:eek::frown::mad::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::confused:

Must resist........

I have a GNX turbo on my car and considering removing it. What is a the going price for a GNX turbo now-a-days? I'll sell the cover along with. Don't flame me, but I welded over the GNX and ground it smooth. I don't have a GNX, and like the look without it.

Also, my last attempt at removing the plug did go well. So I didn't remove it because I didn't want to destroy anything.

AWK

Call me ill buy it.(646) 573-0930.Eddie