Brand New GN1 Alum. heads

wickedtt

Brand New Alum. heads I bought them and never used them. $1400.00 Plus Shipping.

Attachments

• 105_0009.JPG
    105_0009.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 318
Got couple of question are this the new Champion Casting, are they ported what kind of springs
and where is your location.

There not the latest casting but there not the older ones either they was purchased back a few years ago and just never installed.They are set up for a non roller cam now all you have to do is install K-motion 750 springs and you would be set up for a roller cam..At this price there New not ported. Also I'm located in L.I. NY for anyone that wants to pick them up. lol

not important but damn your countertop is nice,
if my girl /wife w.e the hell you wanna call her saw me put a set of heads on that granite top she would chop my penis off, lol :eek: is that granite?

not important but damn your countertop is nice,
if my girl /wife w.e the hell you wanna call her saw me put a set of heads on that granite top she would chop my penis off, lol :eek: is that granite?

Aluminum vs. Granite...no contest. You could slam those aluminum heads on that top and not leave a mark. All our surface plates in our shop are granite. We drop steel plates and blocks on them all the time. Might chip 1 in 100 times. Aluminum just smears and distorts.

Your girls name isn't Lorena is it?!?!?!?!:eek::eek::eek:

Hi ,
I live on Long Island and I am would like to buy the heads, give me a call at 631 471 3287
Thanks
Lou