Brand new GM updated speedometer cable

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
I have a 100" speedometer cable that connects directly from the trans to the back of the factory dash. This is brand new in the box. This cable takes the place of the lower and upper cables used by the factory. Essentially they changed it to a one-piece. I got this from a local Buick dealership for $37. Make me an offer. Thanks!

Don,
Do you happen to have the GM part number for this cable? I need to buy one for my GN.

Thanks in advance

Sorry I didn't post this sooner. This is the part number that my receipt says. "88959481"

ATP also makes a one piece cable and it drops right in. I think it was $20.

I got the one from ATP. It's just the lower half. That was about $20. I only needed the lower half thus why I needed to sell the GM combination length piece. I don't need an upper cable because I use an aftermarket GNX dash and I have an electronic speedometer. This cable I just sold replaces both the OEM uppper AND lower. It connects straight from the tranny to the back of the instrument cluster in the dash. The connectors are different pending which cable you get. Trust me I know. I got the wrong cable 3 times!

deuce4935, read the entire post pleae. It has been sold and I already have it.