Brand new forged short block and more

gczarny

fast is cool !
hi, I have following parts for sale ;
brand new all forged/girdled short block build by T&T racing Engines LLC people ,they located in Gurnee IL , they have build few 109/girdle engines for me in the past ,I would rate their work as "A plus ", motor has eagle crank , K1 rods , full flowting Wiseco pistons 3.820 " ,RJC girdle ,internal ballance ,I can email you latest receipt and hook you up with Tom to answer any questions ,asking $5500 shipped to your door in lower 48 states ,I have new high flow front cover that Tom matched /modified oil flow to this block for extra $175 and OEM but modified to neutral ballance by Weber racing harmonic ballancer for $175 ,other parts are :
set of RJC head clamps , $100
set of OEM recondiitoned connecting rods with ARP bolt upgrade , $120
Moroso spiral muffler for your 3 muffler quiet exhaust system ,goes in place of cat. converter ,$ 50
MAF PRO CHIP , $ 60
MT drag radials
325/50/15 ,like new ,just 300 street miles , $ 300 ,Welds wheels for them 15X10 $200 , I can mount and ballance them at no etra charge before shipping
used stock ignition module ,$30
type II igniton ,GM module and coils $60 also
type II GM ignition module /GN bracket with MSD coils , DIS4 MSD module and HD ignition wires , $600 for all together
tornedo ,stops turbo surge $20
Caspers alternator filed harness brand new ,$40
2 caspers cam sensors/caps with diode $20 each
and finaly supercharger assy.form late 90' 3.8 L ,rebuild ,$250
IF YOU WANT TO USE PAY PAL ADD 3% of total ,other then short block everything extra shipping ,please email me directly to evaczarny@sbcglobal.net ....for any info/pics ,I will NOT answer here ,local pick up in Antioch IL 60002 ,thanks

Attachments

• block.jpg
    block.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 876
  • girdle.jpg
    girdle.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 869
  • pistons.jpg
    pistons.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 867
  • FRONT.jpg
    FRONT.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 873
Interested in the RJC head clamps. Is the hardware included with the head clamps? Any pics? thanks

head clamps

i will take them if cmetofly doesnt 2nd in line let me know were to send paypal thanks

brand new all forged/girdled short block build by T&T racing Engines LLC people ,they located in Gurnee IL , they have build few 109/girdle engines for me in the past ,I would rate their work as "A plus ", motor has eagle crank , K1 rods , full flowting Wiseco pistons 3.820 " ,RJC girdle ,internal ballance ,I can email you latest receipt and hook you up with Tom to answer any questions ,asking $5500 shipped to your door in lower 48 states ,I have new high flow front cover that Tom matched /modified oil flow to this block for extra $175 and OEM but modified to neutral ballance by Weber racing harmonic ballancer for $175 ,other parts are :
Moroso spiral muffler for your 3 muffler quiet exhaust system ,goes in place of cat. converter ,$ 50
MAF PRO CHIP , $ 60
MT drag radials
325/50/15 ,like new ,just 300 street miles , $ 300 ,Welds wheels for them 15X10 $200 , I can mount and ballance them at no etra charge before shipping
type II GM ignition module /GN bracket with MSD coils , DIS4 MSD module and HD ignition wires , $600 for all together
IF YOU WANT TO USE PAY PAL ADD 3% of total ,other then short block everything extra shipping ,please email me directly to evaczarny@sbcglobal.net ....for any info/pics ,I will NOT answer here ,local pick up in Antioch IL 60002 ,thanks

update ,wheels are sold

MAF PRO CHIP , $ 60
MT drag radials

new short block price $5200 shipped to your door .also RJC head clamps sold !