Brand New Fast XFI & Caspers Adapter Harness $1500! New Big Mouth Intake powdercoated, Turbo bracket

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Will consider partial trade for the following:

-FMIC that has 2.5" pipes(ESP, ATR, Duttweiler, etc. No China stuff!)

1.) XFI SOLD!

2.) Brand new MAF/Big Mouth Cold Air Intake combo. Pipes have been powdercoated in "extreme chrome". Comes with two different hoses depending on what compressor housing you will be using. Some of the pipes have light scratching from being moved around but its worse than it seems. I just want to be honest before someone finds a little nick and raises hell. You have the option of the 3" to 4" adapter hose for those running a 3" compressor inlet or a 4" elbow for a 4" compressor inlet. See photos. $210 shipped for the combo.

3.) Turbo bracket SOLD!

I accept paypal and money orders. If paypal, I would ask that you send as a gift or add 3% for the fees.

I will be listing quite a bit for sale as I have come to the reality that building two cars at the same time is just taking too long. I need to sell parts on the other to get at least one running.

Here are the photos:

Last edited:
Scott...Sent you a PM this morning Paypal is done, please verify you received it.
Thanks!