Brand New ATR Dual 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust System - never used

GinoRin

Here is a blast from the past. I purchased this system new from ATR only a few months before they went out of business. It has been sitting in storage ever since. It is still brand new, never installed, in its original bubble wrap. TIG welded construction. I have all the mounting hardware hangers and clamps too, still new in package of course, not showin in pictures. No mufflers included as I planned to use Ultra Flows. Seen by many to be the best sounding, highest quality exhaust system ever made for the Turbo Regals. I am thinking about running a single exhaust on my new build, so I am testing the waters on this. $1000 firm plus applicable shipping if needed.

Please PM me for inquiries, I am fully expecting this thread to get polluted with people saying they can buy other systems for cheaper. There are plenty out there for less money. Those of us who have been around a long time or who have done their homework will know what this is. Thanks.
IMG_1497[1].JPG
IMG_1498[1].JPG

Full throttle.com you can buy a full 3 inch tig welded constructed completed system cat back with mufflers for 650.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Hey Guys , He has a part that he thinks highly of , Its like every thing we do with these cars . They are 30 plus years old and we want a mint for them . We all or should know that the cars we love so much is only worth what we are willing to give . If you don't want it move on