Brand New 3" THDP for TTA

HIPSI

Brand new....never installed. Includes test pipe with cutout as well as all necessary hardware. As many of you know, these are not being made any more and are becoming very difficult to find. I bought this one from John's Performance for $606 shipped. Rather than trying to gouge someone on the price, I will sell it for $610 shipped inside the United States.

VERY interested. Where did you get it and when??? I ask cus there seems to be a difference between old/new.

Which is better depends on who you ask.

PM or e-mail me and lets talk. I have a source to get new ones too... They're not being made anymore so far. True. But they're not all gone. You just have to know who to call (and it's not JohnsPerformance) !!

If we agree, I will PayPal the cash right away. I am serious and ready. And most importantly not wasting your/my time.

Any other TTA parts??

M

To answer your question; I bought it from John's Performance in May '03.

I may be missing the point here, but you posted:

PM or e-mail me and lets talk. I have a source to get new ones too... They're not being made anymore so far. True. But they're not all gone. You just have to know who to call (and it's not JohnsPerformance) !!

If you have a source for them, why are you interested in mine? Are they trying to gouge you for more money? :confused:

I received 2 inquiries prior to yours. I try to operate in a fair manner. If you are still interested, I will notify you if the first 2 fall through.

Thank you.