Brake upgrades...

Turbo PeppeR

I have vacuum brakes on my gn and it stops fair.Who makes a good four wheel disc conversion (including larger front rotors) so it will stop good?Thanks.

We can sell you some willwood kits, the front has a 6 piston caliper, 12inch rotor I think, and their back kit is a four piston caliper and has a parking brake as well. we are also Baer, SSBC(stainless steel brake company). let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Sam Sloan

Hi Sam.

I just checked you website but it's says temporarily unavailable. I would be interested in seeing what you could do for the TRs. (12" fronts & disc in the back)

thanks.... dave

They perform awesome! They are cross-drilled, slotted and zinc washed. The calipers are two piston. They come completely assembled with new spindles and everything else needed. I believe you need a 17" wheel to fit the 13" rotors.

Jacob

I'm sick

WOw the wheel/tire and brake rotor hung in a GN wheel well photo makes me wonder why I waste time with the Direct TV Playboy Channel .....

Do you have 13" rotors on rear also ?? .... (is rear the 8.5x 10 bolt??)

Dave, we haven't touched the rears yet. I have a friend who did the BAER rear discs and he said it was a total nightmare! The axles have to come out to be machined and getting the proportioning right is supposed to be another big task too! I'm still considering going that route though.

Jacob