Bradenton

I vote waffle house 5:30.

In fact, I almost refuse to go with the 4:30 idea.

Lets get 2 groups then. One at 4:30 and the other at 5:30.

How about a THIRD group at 7:00 for all us NON odark thirty types HA HA

If I take the GN, it will be on Drag Radials too. Jeff says he drives from Pompano to Moroso and back all the time on DR's so I quess it wouldn't be a problem.

Like everyone else, I WANT to take it but I'd hate to get stuck over there. Never had it at Bowling Green and I always wished I had it with me.

I have several extra bottles of Uplon I'll bring along in case anyone needs a bottle. I bought a case of 10. Cheaper that what SCM wants.

Terry

Originally posted by Turbojorge
I vote waffle house 5:30.

In fact, I almost refuse to go with the 4:30 idea.

Lets get 2 groups then. One at 4:30 and the other at 5:30.

How about 5:00?? Seriously, you will be surprised how heavy the fog can get. Regardless, this does not have to be a major issue.

-Alex

Believe me, I was on the highway every week for 4 months for a total of 17 hours between Friday and sunday. Never been down that way (west) but fog isn't a problem north and south.

Waffle house at 5:00 then. :cool:

More and More I read post about Bradenton I see people saying
" I will be leaving the Gn @ home but coming to spectate/support" If this is the case I will say this....What will we be spectating if there is a hand full of cars to race/watch. What are we supporting a big get together of bench racing ( I do like bench racing ..after racing my car).
Please no one take this the wrong way , but with out your cars there to race there will not be a next year event.
THIS IS NOT A TRACK RENTAL ....The Bradenton event will be looked at by many interested parties to make this a NATIONAL RACING EVENT. The interested parties dont want to lose time and money in backing this event , Florida has a lot to offer to the racer and his/her family. SO it is very important that we have as many GN , T-TYPES , TTA or buick drive train cars there as possable.
I have heared for years people saying "I would like to go to BG or the other events but its to far" or "I wish we had a event like BG here in Fl I would race then" and the big one "why dont someone start a BOP here" Iam starting to see why there is not one here.

I can understand that some of you just dont race your car , and I can respect that. So if you not going to bring your car to race at this event PLEASE e-mail me and I will tell you how you can help support this event and make it become a yearly event.
We/I do appreciate your participation be it in the stands or on the track so lets get Florida a national racing event for our buicks Also Bradenton is more then willing to give us a full week or weekend and host this event for years to come but this is all up to the particpation of cars/racers because the racers will bring the spectators , vendors and sponcers. Remember this is your event

thanks
Jesse

Jesse, I will be attending the race event with the TTA along with another TTA but we are not racing. Is there anything else I can do to Help out? Is there going to be a designated place for people like us with there cars?

Thanks,
Bo

Bo and anyone else that what to help support this event please send me your number via email and I'll call you.
theres a place for everyone that attends this event.
All we want to do is support the event and the racers.
Also I want everyone to know that 100% of the money raised for this event go's to the track , food , and most of all to the racers because with out them there is no event.

thanks
Jesse

i still dont think im going, and i cant get off work :mad: but i think some one down here should make a really slow pass and say 'ah thats neils run' ;) but anyways you punks better do good so i can go next year!!!

I think if your car is there you should run it. If your afraid to break something run it easy. SHOW SUPPORT FOR BUICKS.
If you break there will be plenty of people to help fix.
Richie

sunday is supposed to be GOOD.. but i dont know about saturday .. they say the front will be moving out, hopefully it wont rain tomorrow morning for TNT anyhow..

Car Wash...

Jay, I like to keep my car clean 24/7.

Are there any hand car washes near the track?

there is one near downtown bradenton on 14th St West.. it has pressure sprayer etc etc.. bring a buttwad of quarters with you..

if you're heading south on 14th st, it will be onthe left, gotta watch out for it, its not exactly RIGHT out in front..

Anyone coming to test and tune on Sat? I need a balancer to check some things out so that I may be able to run on Sun. But I need it on Sat. Anyone that has one and is coming, I am about 20 mins from Bradenton and can meet you.

Sully

Jay, where were you Saturday night?

We cruised by the clock and Mel's on Cortez.

Didn't see no buicks. There were about 20-30 cars at the clock...

...next year...:cool: