Bradenton event Videos

JayLashua

For those that aint commin' cant come, whatever, I have a vid camera and a video capture card, I will be recording video of the bradenton event this sunday. if anyone is interested i will probably have the videos for download on my server monday or tuesday.

I will try to get all I can.. I got a VHSC corder and probably gunna pick up some good new tapes, car battery charger, hopefully i wont miss anything :)

I dont have any fancy processing software though, (ie Adobe Premier) so its just gunna be a straight video recording.

cant wait till tomorrow !

Originally posted by Bonden
Nice of you to do this - please catch a run or two of
"THE BAD PUMPKIN"

Thanks
FYI Jack's 1st pass was and easy 6psi launch, He ran 20 psi, did NOT spin up the Rs the car went 9.70 @138. He's hoping to run the 2nd pass leaving a little harder and possibly spinning up the Rs alittle more. Jack is still driving it as if he had the hydraulic cam :D
On another note, 2 non Buick cars collided at the top of the track hopefully the drivers are Ok Jack said one car is on its roof.
Mikey...

Hi Guys, Phil,

Yep, had a good day, started off real slow, with the new motor, Bob, put me together to be able to spin her to 7800rpm's, I started off at 6,000, hehe very rich and 17 lbs in 1st gear, 19lbs the rest of the way, it was like a sunday cruise, 9.70something@138. Didn't get to run again until evening, they only ran the 1\8th mile. But I tuned alittle, still rich, launched with a little more boost, 17lbs in 1st, 21lbs the rest of the 18th. ran 6.0@115mph, not bad, if we do the math, I think it could have been somewhere around my 9.40 from last year in the good air with a lot less booth and nothing different except the cam and solid lifters. Oh ya, and a new convertor that I think is really trick. Had a .513 lite so I guess it spools pretty good....... Made one more pass, scewed up the launch, ended up blowing the tires away, but it sure was fun....... :cool: ran another 6.0@116mph on 21lbs of boost, still haven't spun the RPM's up.

Ill be capturing some today from my camera. I will need someone to host them and to tell me at what exact rate to capture them at. It was windy out there so some of my vids kinda suck but several are good.

ttt

Come on guys please post some videos from the Bradenton Buick event for those of us that missed out!

whatch out, mike, you are up to three posts already...;)

How about creating a Bradenton pics and video page on your site?:cool: