CAUGHT STREET RACING!!! | Drag Master Event Vlog

Purple87SS

YouTube Video Maker

Okay okay, not really caught, but ripping it on the street in front of all the local authorities was a ton of fun!!! Thanks to Somerdale, NJ (Mayor, Police, the planning committee, Drag Masters, etc) and The Drag Masters celebrating their 60th year! Seeing original members with their hot rods and having some fun scooting down Atlantic Ave probably brought back a ton of memories for a bunch of people. I think all who participated and came to the event had a great time and appreciated all the planning that went into putting this event on. Enjoy my take on this event with some race coverage, car show coverage, and aerial drone footage!

If you like this video, hit that like button and please consider SUBSCRIBING to my channel for more awesome car videos. I appreciate the support to cover cool events this like. More to come......

Woodward Ave Detroit, street race capital of the world. Well, use to be.
Notice it was almost all old guys, these young whipper snappers haven't a clue. At least Vader's nephew may find out.

WOW what a great car show , very fun to actually see the cars run , even if its toned down a notch for safety, just for fun, wish more mayors and city officials were like that !!!!