Bracket id's

2sloUknow

This SHOULD be my last request for help before the car is done. At least the engine lol. I have 2 brackets I do not remember where they go. In the picture below they are the two on the left. Again, any and all assistance is greatly appreciated!

17c791bdb878b8c3cc9bf90da5586b9c.jpg

Hey, I'm having the same issues, but different parts. The black one is the A/C, I think. Looks familiar. I'm at work, so I will look later today. I don't recognize the silver one, and don't have that one. Do you have and 84 or 85? I have an 84, maybe some were different. See if you know any of the parts I am posting. I am not quite finished putting everything together, so I might figure out as I go along.Bracket1.jpg Bracket2.jpg HeatShield1.jpg
Mike

I don't think that is the starter heat shield. Looks too thin. Do you have your starter heat shield identified?

Hey, I'm having the same issues, but different parts. The black one is the A/C, I think. Looks familiar. I'm at work, so I will look later today. I don't recognize the silver one, and don't have that one. Do you have and 84 or 85? I have an 84, maybe some were different. See if you know any of the parts I am posting. I am not quite finished putting everything together, so I might figure out as I go along.View attachment 290615 View attachment 290616 View attachment 290617
Mike
The bottom one is a shield for your fuel line above the tank. Where your exhaust goes over the axel.

This SHOULD be my last request for help before the car is done. At least the engine lol. I have 2 brackets I do not remember where they go. In the picture below they are the two on the left. Again, any and all assistance is greatly appreciated!

That black bracket is the a/c bracket. Slot is on the left when looking from front, for a/c adjustment.

I must have been missing that u thought the ac bracket is a one piece aluminum with a rod support that goes back to an intake stud?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

2slo i think the silver one goes on the front passenger valve cover bolt to protect plug wires from up pipe heat. I ll put a picture on tomorrow if you need it.

Second left goes from aluminum accessory bracket to ac compressor. Slot towards ac for adjustment.

Day late and a dollar short. [emoji15]