Bp 93???

JoeNational

Uh oh.. Look who got ALKY
Any of you guys ever used BP 93? I have only used sunoco 94 and then when they got rid of that in the NE I have used 93 all with no problems or knock with my kit. However being that I have moved to NC I have not found any Sunoco stations anywhere near me. I have a ton of BP stations near me and was just curios to know if it just as good as Sunoco 93 and since I have never put anything but Sunoco in the car should I expect to run into any issues at all? Seems stupid I know but with gas you never know and I dont ever like to mix gas even in my everday car. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

I have worked in the petroleum industry and brand name means absolutely nothing. The octane reading is all that matters. Gasoline is made to EPA spec.s based on geograpic areas. It is impossible for BP to make gasoline all over the US with different EPA rules to air pollution for only their service stations. What I am telling you is that all the gasoline in your area comes from the same source. The only difference is what octane additives they add prior to loading the final delivery truck. Just go by octane and forget about brand names. Good luck. Brad

I have heard that by many people just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the input. Now I can sleep at night :D

Thanks again,