Boy or Girl?

Boy or Girl????

• Boy

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Girl

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

xlr8ngn

Look at the link for an ultrasound picture. I have two girls now and my third is obviously still in the oven. We have an appointment in three weeks to see the doc, but we sneaked and took this preview. My wife was in ultrasound school when we were married 7 years ago and she can still use their lab. No one was there today to help read it. Tell me what you think. FYI, the legs are horizontal pointed towards the right and the important part is right in the middle! It is a toss up to us.

Ultrasound

Originally posted by xlr8ngn
Look at the link for an ultrasound picture. I have two girls now and my third is obviously still in the oven. We have an appointment in three weeks to see the doc, but we sneaked and took this preview. My wife was in ultrasound school when we were married 7 years ago and she can still use their lab. No one was there today to help read it. Tell me what you think. FYI, the legs are horizontal pointed towards the right and the important part is right in the middle! It is a toss up to us.

Ultrasound

Have you performed the ring test? It's an old test I tried myself and so far it is 5 out of 5 with my friends and sister including predicting we would have a son. Whether it is right or wrong, the fact that the damn thing swings at all blows my mind.

I say a boy this time for you. 3 girls and I wish you the best of luck in the years to come.

Well, it looks like a sack to me, but I just play a doctor on TV.:D

Seriously, it could be either one, because even females experience some swelling of the labia while still in the womb, which can look like male genatalia. We are expecting also, ours is a boy. It was very obvious though. You might have to wait a little longer for further development, or have an expert decide. Congrats either way, and good luck!

Wow, congratulations to both of you. Our little boy is now 10 months and it's been awesome.

Kids are awesome. Marc87GN, I have not tried the ring test but we did a different one and it said boy. Congrats to you too!

In one picture it looks like a girl, and one it looks like a boy. Turbosam, we considered the swelling and that swayed us too for a while. It is so hard to tell.

I personally think it is a boy, but I would not be surprised because I already have two girls. Thanks for the kind words.

For those of us without children, can you explain the 'ring test'?

As far as a boy or girl is concerned, what would you like the baby to be?? Warning.. I have a friend who kept having girls... three, before he finally got his boy. House is FULL now! All that work, just to get a boy.

As has been noted above, it can be a little tricky to tell.....how far along? Our recent daughter kept us guessing untill the end because she'd never give us a peek......one time I did see something and joked about it being a boy for sure. The nurse said, 'Don't flatter yourself, sir....that's the umbilical cord.' :D

It's a boy. You can already see his little doo-dads.

I hope you are right. I was at peace with either one but now I have my hopes up.

CHANT: BALLS.............BALLS.............BALLS.............BALLS.............BALLS

I need someone to will my tools to!

WooooooHoooooo! Congrats. The Chant Worked.

Drinks for Everyone!(odouls for the wife.) ;)

Congratulations. Me and the wife dug out our kids old ultrasounds the other night and were comparing. We thought it was a boy but I didn't want to get your hopes up.;)

"It's a boy, Mrs. Walker, it's a boy! It's a boy, Mrs. Walker, it's a boy! A son! A son! A son!"

Pete Townsend

Thanks everyone. Congrats to you Thomas.

I was thinking how this has changed my future. I now have someone that will probably join me with working on cars, hunting, fishing, riding motorcycles, golf, etc. I know my girls can do those things also, but if he turns out half like me he will be all into it.

I was worried about having to pay for a third wedding also. I guess I will save that wedding money for bail money.:eek: