boxsters...

orion681

Too fast?...I think not!
does anyone else here agree with me that the boxster is the biggest joke porsche has ever made. its a neat little car for a doctor's wife to putt around in with the top down, but i get a real kick out of guys who rock those things like they mean something. my friend works for a porsche dealership, and he doesn't even consider those real porsches! the 911 is one thing, that car is a beast, but also untouchable to many. but for over $50k, i would rather find a caddy STS, or even (dare i say) the new cobra convertible. just had to say this because i saw many of those out today since it's nice out and i laughed at them.

The sister-in-law had one for a short while. It was neat, low, handled well, power was OK. But for that kind of cake, no way. I'd just get a Miata and pocket the rest. Stereo sucked too. She even had it upgraded with an amp, subwoofer, etc etc, still sounded ****ty.

Ripped one bad with my hot air!:cool: One of the bosses at work has one and everyone assumes it would take my GN just cuz it's a porsche.:eek:

Originally posted by TurboBuickSix
Ripped one bad with my hot air!:cool: One of the bosses at work has one and everyone assumes it would take my GN just cuz it's a porsche.:eek:

Typical!!..

hahahahaha. i could take a boxster with my truck!(well maybe not, but you get the point)

Maybe not fast - but pretty frickin' cool.

My best friend just picked up a used one for $22,000 (1998 model that still looks new). I'd take it.

When you ride around in it, look good, because EVERYONE stares at you in it. It is really, really cool. I'd still rather have a Viper but I'd take one if you gave it to me.