Bowling Green Kentucky area

Tmizunocherry

Hello, gentlemen! I am about to purchase an 87 GN. I have talked with two very nice and helpful people about Buicks. Thanks Mr. Tarter and Pumpkin. I am willing to learn all about my car and how to keep it on the road and what types of items I need to purchase. Generally I guess what I am asking is there some members area my area that would not mind me asking for suggestions and questions plus troubleshooting. Just pm me back or shoot me an email at tylercherry@hotmail.com. Look forward to seeing what you have done with your cars!

Congratulations on your new acquisition. There are several locals around with anything from bone stock cars to a stage 2 car. There are a few that you don't see very often, then there are some of us that can't wait for cooler weather to hit the track. Feel free to contact me if I can help in any way.

Pat

Thanks Pat! I will have tons of questions and asking you for parts for sale and advice.
I have the car with Ronnie Adkins right now getting the A/C converted and a tune up to make sure of what's
going with the car. It has only been driven 12,000 miles in the last
12 years. I will send ya a pm.
Thanks