Bowling Green date ?

Brad T

Ok what is going on with the dates ? I need to get the vacation days locked in soon . The September days sounded good to me.

I remember having a lot more rain in may than we have had in october. It seems to me the weather had been good up until 2013. I like the cool, dry air. Plus I get to see my two daughters four times a year, and one of those is in october-if we are in kentucky. I would have a helll of a time getting that changed.

The cool air is nice, but the rain is just as bad in Oct as it is in May, so no improvements from an average standpoint in that direction. 2012 we raced but it was cloudy and dreary and cold all week. I guess the heat doesn't bother me as much as my alky negates the effects of heat anyway. I pick up more speed with air density than I do with a temp reduction.

It does rain some in October but nothing like May. You can't please everyone with a date, they just need to stick with one once committed.

It does rain some in October but nothing like May. You can't please everyone with a date, they just need to stick with one once committed.

Agreed. But they just posted a couple weeks ago that, "it was moved to September even though the track cost more then just to improve the chances for good weather and we all hope the Buick community appreciates what we're doing and showing it by showing up for the race," and stuff, and now they flip flop again. I own my own business so not a big deal for me, but I know it's tough for guys and gals that need to request time off in advance even this far out.

I agree they need to just stick to something.