Bowling Green Customs 3" Exhaust Housing

cwmccray

Undercover TURBO Brother
Looking for the Cast Bowling Green Customs 3" Exhaust Elbow Housing.

Attachments

• Bowling Green Customs Elbow.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 50
I have one - but not sure I want to part with it - since I never want to part with anything I have. :D
But - what are they worth?
Actually - I have both the DP and the Elbow...and wouldn't split it up if I were to part ways with it..noticed you said just "elbow housing".

I have the 84-85 Down pipe and I mysteriously LOST the elbow. I am not sure what it is worth also. Can you send me a pix of what you have?

I have the 84-85 Down pipe and I mysteriously LOST the elbow. I am not sure what it is worth also. Can you send me a pix of what you have?

I have the real pictures but can't lay my hands on them at the moment

It looks pretty much like this

Uses a big ole 3" donut with 2 bolt flange setup - just like stock.

I never really understood the fascination - I suppose back in the day - it was state of the art
I've heard the GNX guys like them since they fit under the turbo cover without having to cut the cover.
Me? I just bought it on a parts run one time
It's sorta like a piece of history

Attachments

• images (18).jpg
    images (18).jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 29
But mine is clearly for an 86/87
Not sure about that whole 84-85 DP thing to which you refer

Bowling Green Customs used the elbow for Hot Air and Intercooled. My down pipe is different, but it mates to the elbow with 3" do nut. I think my elbow housing got thrown out by my dad. We had a BAD leak in Garage and the casting started to rust.... Nothing I could have had sand blasted... But to my Dad, it was rusted:mad: