bought me a converted regal

BoostJr

after years of wrenching with big laz on my fathers gn(Roy & laz racing), I caught the bug and bought a converted 84 regal to 87 t-type as I'm not as wealthy as my old man lol but hope to build a nice ride with time. I've been blessed and can say have met some really great people over the years such as oc, richie, and don cruz. anyhow it's going to be a work in progress and will post pictures as I go. so far laz and I put a new hydraboost system as the old accumulator went bad on it. new fiberglass fillers on the way too. cheers, roy jr.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1388015238.498926.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1388015283.183789.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1388015349.151837.jpg

merry Xmas to all

alright so I'm having issues with my drivers side window it doesn't work. laz changed the switch and it worked fine for about a week then it stopped working again. seems to be an electrical problem. we're going to change the motor it might be sticking. other then that I have to change the ignition module as the computer is giving a code 42. it has a miss when you initially get on the gas. we'll be addressing these issues over the week will keep posting.

How much did your hydroboost set up cost you? Where did you get it ? That kit is awesome!

thanks it wasn't cheap but was highly recommended. I got it online at powerbrakeservice.net ran me a little under 1k including the lines and willwood resivoir.