Bought a Syclone

TurboBob said:
Eric and I are working to integrate the Gen-2 into his chip tweaks. We are still working out some details, but altering the MAP signal is part of the plan....

Bob, are we finally going to see Scanmaster ability with the 749/730 ECM's....???? :biggrin:

The $58 code was meant for an Intercooler pump, no electric fan control. Controlling boost is already a given....

They already have efans controlled via ecm over on syty.net. Im not sure how I don't have a custom tune from one of the gurus over there but I am a2a so I setup my efan to the ic pump setup and changed the temp turn on to run my fan when I want it to run.

Boostedpimp said:
They already have efans controlled via ecm over on syty.net. Im not sure how I don't have a custom tune from one of the gurus over there but I am a2a so I setup my efan to the ic pump setup and changed the temp turn on to run my fan when I want it to run....

I think those guys incorporated the two speed e-fan control from the other '749 ECM's that ran the 1990 turbo Sunbirds, not 100% sure though. Worst case scenario, could always run a standalone e-fan setup from painless wiring, as most of the MSII guys go that route....

With my upcoming chip, it will activate a separate output for fan control, independant from the intercooler pump. The person would need to install a relay and wiring, then plug into an ECM connector.

Scanmaster.... in the works.:)

Eric

Eric Stage I said:
With my upcoming chip, it will activate a separate output for fan control, independant from the intercooler pump. The person would need to install a relay and wiring, then plug into an ECM connector.

Scanmaster.... in the works.:)

Eric

Any updates....?

photo.php
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=492938346091&set=a.474774696091.261667.729576091&type=1
photo.php
165293_482429376091_729576091_5736265_3612227_n.jpg
167212_494346976091_729576091_5934081_4235209_n.jpg
163287_492942101091_729576091_5917718_1641615_n.jpg

Any progress in the sy chips eric. I hope the eprom masks you and carl downloaded helped solve some questions.

Everything is moving along great on the chip. I have the features I want in there now. I'm working with the stock injector calibration at the moment. Then I'll install the alky kit to work on a cal for that. Then I'll switch to 60lb injectors to work on a cal for those.
Scanmaster is also coming along. Might be a couple months before we have production units.

Eric

The Beta chip runs great! The hot-idle is much much better, the driveablitiy is spot on, The #1 setting the boost spike up to 15 and settles to about 13-14 psi. This was acheived on 93 octane no knock with the 02 #'s in the mid to high 800's I have not tested the # 2 settings. yet.

I have been thinking. Is it possible to turn the I/C pump driver/ table in the ecm/code to drive a radiator fan. Most of us just simply hot-wire the I/C pump to run all the time. so that function is not used.

This would make a nice addition so we don't have to use those $hitty aftermarket fan controllers.

Thanks buddy!

Eric

The Beta chip runs great! The hot-idle is much much better, the driveablitiy is spot on, The #1 setting the boost spike up to 15 and settles to about 13-14 psi. This was acheived on 93 octane no knock with the 02 #'s in the mid to high 800's I have not tested the # 2 settings. yet.

I have been thinking. Is it possible to turn the I/C pump driver/ table in the ecm/code to drive a radiator fan. Most of us just simply hot-wire the I/C pump to run all the time. so that function is not used.

This would make a nice addition so we don't have to use those $hitty aftermarket fan controllers.

Thanks buddy!

This