Bought a new car tonight

Mike Licht

I was here first
2006 300C SRT-8 6.1 425HP Hemi. I drove the car and this thing actually runs pretty darn good. Nice sounding exhaust, turn off the traction control and it lit the tires hard. I am pumped about this car. It needs a few tweaks ;) so let the games begin.
Mike

Mike Licht said:
2006 300C SRT-8 6.1 425HP Hemi. I drove the car and this thing actually runs pretty darn good. Nice sounding exhaust, turn off the traction control and it lit the tires hard. I am pumped about this car. It needs a few tweaks ;) so let the games begin.
Mike
MY FRIEND HERE IN SARASOTA WON A NEW ONE WITH THE BIG FACTORY CHROME WHEELS,AT THE MALL???..HE JUST DROPPED HIS NAME IN A BOX(PAID LIKE 4K IN TAX AND UPGRADES)..ANYWAY HE TOOK IT OUT AND RAN A 14.5,WHICH I THOUGHT WAS GOOD...HE OUT RAN MY OTHER BUDDIES 04 MUSTANG..LOL..ANYWAY I DROVE THAT THING AND IT IS AWESOME..1 KEY FOR EACH DRIVER,DASH LIGHTS..MAN THAT CAR IS NICE CONGRATS..

tommynos said:
MY FRIEND HERE IN SARASOTA WON A NEW ONE WITH THE BIG FACTORY CHROME WHEELS,AT THE MALL???..HE JUST DROPPED HIS NAME IN A BOX(PAID LIKE 4K IN TAX AND UPGRADES)..ANYWAY HE TOOK IT OUT AND RAN A 14.5,WHICH I THOUGHT WAS GOOD...HE OUT RAN MY OTHER BUDDIES 04 MUSTANG..LOL..ANYWAY I DROVE THAT THING AND IT IS AWESOME..1 KEY FOR EACH DRIVER,DASH LIGHTS..MAN THAT CAR IS NICE CONGRATS..

That's just a base 300C. The SRT8 models are running as low as 12.6 I think I saw is the current low for a stock car.

Nice choice Mike. I really like the style of the new Challenger, I think DC is really getting their stuff together and appealing to what the people want. Like the SRT8 Jeep, it looks awesome and can really haul.

yep your right he said it has the 5.7...still was pretty fast..id take it for free...heck id take one if i could afford it...

When ya putting the Maft Pro on it? ;)

Nice choice, they weren't out when I bought my HD F-150 or I would have considered them.

It is already speed density but we do need some tuning for larger injectors.... boost needs fuel
Mike

Pretty cool Mike. There's a black one here in town. Probably my favorite car on the market now. It always sits in the local mall parking lot and I check it out everytime I drive by.

Mike Licht said:
Mike

Congrats!

Yet another satisfied SRT8 owner :) GSM has ported heads (just released) and Superchips is FINALLY introducing their tuner in Feb. If you are impressed now - just wait. These cars seem to wake up with some miles on them. Mine is just waiting for spring to arrive.

Srt8

Mike Licht said:
It is already speed density but we do need some tuning for larger injectors.... boost needs fuel
Mike

just get userd to cleaning the wheels alot those brembo braks make alot of dust :rolleyes: :D

Also for you info
TSB's (Technical Service Bulletins)
Part A: 2005 and/or 2006 models:

TSB Date .. Model Yr … TSB # …..............Description.......(Applicable models)
07/21/05 … 0506 .. #18-031-05 …. Flash: Shift Hesitation During Wide Open Throttle 6.1L .. (SRT)
03/12/05 … 0506 .. #02-002-05 …. Right Lead/Revised Alignment Specifications .. (3M)+(SRT)
10/04/05 … 0506 .. #05-005-05 …. Front And/Or Rear Brakes Squeal When Braking .. (SRT) :eek:

Mr. Hater's join date says November 2002. Hmmm...
I saw a black 300C SRT-8 on the highway, very nice car. :cool: I woulda picked a fight with him but there was traffic. :( Just as well, I don't think my 106 trap would be enough against the 6.1.