Bought a new car today.

87_we4

turbo tom
Been wanting a new daily driver so I bought a new 2013 fusion se with the 2.0 eco boost. Has pretty much all the options but leather cause I can't stand cheap leather seats.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1373077455726.jpg
    1373077455726.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 191
Its decent for a big car with little motor. Its 240hp ratted at 22/33 MPG I believe

It helps that I the salesman at the local ford dealer is a friend of mine and his dad is the owner. So I got a smoking deal on it. Couldn't have hardly bought a used one for what I paid for it

I have told the wife a million times that I think the Fusion is the nicest looking car from the big three. The new Dart catches my eye as well. I know a lot of people will disagree but that's my opinion. GM just doesn't make anything close to the looks of those two cars. The new Buicks look the best out of the GM lineup.

hello people; Good luck with your new car and I need one sooner or later. I've heard too many times how people buy a new car and got a great deal. There's a few of them on my job. Recently in an add they said you can go to a site and get a bottom line price of one. No BS and I like that. Too bad I forgot the name. The add is probably BS anyway but I heard alot of new cars are being sold this yr.
IBBY

hello people; Good luck with your new car and I need one sooner or later. I've heard too many times how people buy a new car and got a great deal. There's a few of them on my job. Recently in an add they said you can go to a site and get a bottom line price of one. No BS and I like that. Too bad I forgot the name. The add is probably BS anyway but I heard alot of new cars are being sold this yr.
IBBY

You're probably thinking of the buying service Truecar dot com

I have told the wife a million times that I think the Fusion is the nicest looking car from the big three. The new Dart catches my eye as well. I know a lot of people will disagree but that's my opinion. GM just doesn't make anything close to the looks of those two cars. The new Buicks look the best out of the GM lineup.

I agree 100% with you! The Fusion looks great, the Dart also but is smaller...As for GM, they "miss the boat"" as usual. :rolleyes: (think how long it took for them to release the new Camaro...by the time they did, everyone had already bought a Mustang...).
The only thing I don't agree is that Buick makes the nicest GM cars today....Well not sure about that, but it all becomes a matter of taste I suppose.

Claude. :)

I have an 2008 It still runs great the interior is crap. The steering wheel is deteriorating where the sun hits it. The dash where the air bag is has warped and the driverside back rest has ripped already. I will not buy a newer Fusion have no desire to own a 2.0 or 1.6 ltr
Engine with Eco Boost. I have 85k on my car now and like I said I like my 3.0 V6 but they stopped making the Fusion with V6 engines.