Bought a GN Today - I'm Back in Black!

kTrainHurricane

Vader Drives a GN
Ever since I sold my 87 T last December (or whenever it was) I regretted doing so. I missed the Buick and kept my eye out for another. Long story short I sold my Pontiac Formula today and bought another TR. Its an 84 completely converted to 87 (less the interior) and the motor has less than 1,000 miles on it (documented paperwork and build-sheet). It needs some TLC here and there - needs headliner, drivers-side seals around door and window, and some reconditioning of the interior panels/plastics - but I love it. It pulls like a beast...spun the Mickey T DRs until I hit 90 :eek!:

Some mods listed in signature but will be updated tomorrow with complete list. Link to pictures: http://share.shutterfly.com/share/r...dex=0&sid=0EauGjNmxcMnJA&fid=5f4bd776500d7be1

Congrats on the new ride. The Lear seigler seats are really cool looking. Always been a fan of them. She looks pretty good, and wont take long to look mint. :)

Thanks guys! Been dealing with a few bugs I mentioned on the "other" board, but basically the whole fuel system had rust in it (tank, lines, etc.) so i'm having it all replaced.

Its gonna end up setting me back about $1k but that's the amount of money I had put away to spend freely on the car as soon as I got it ...some of it was supposed to go towards a Scanmaster and a new headliner, but I guess I will have to wait

Kevin thats a nice looking car! Im glad you got one. If you ever want to go to the track or a sho get a hold of me. Congrats!