Bought a 1990 ZR-1 Corvette #699 Lingenfelter Package ---

alwayscode390

This car has the Lingenfelter 465 hp package on it , LPE Big Brakes, Watson Headers , a x-pipe , and a cold air intake.

21dqryb.jpg

2vnkyzb.jpg

2a5n1mw.jpg

10ojjfo.jpg

2sac5dh.jpg

LT5 engine:

nbeubk.jpg

Dyno: 402 rwhp / 380 rwtq (w/ broken resonator and FRAM filter, before x-pipe and cold air intake)
1990 ZR-1 Engine Dyno ... 475hp Lingenfelter Package LT5 c4 LPE--- - YouTube

Engine idle and small rev vids:

c4 1990 ZR1 Exhaust Cold Start LPE 368 475hp package idle lt5 lingenfelter --- - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ESq4xpNY88&feature=youtu.be

Its a blast to drive , the v8 really sings in the high RPMs. ---

They are fun to drive. Is it black on black or is interior gray. How many miles?

Very nice. I was storing one for a friend that passed.. Beautiful cars and ahead of their time. Enjoy.

Peter

They are fun to drive. Is it black on black or is interior gray. How many miles?

The interior is black, it has the clear Targa top on in the pics ... but I also have the black Targa Top. Currently at 43k miles.

I just found out today that the owner of Jegs Mail Order Parts was the original owner of this car, lol .

Thanks guys :) ---

Thats a nice color combo. They didnt make that many black on black ones. Mine is Charcoal with gray interior just over 33k but all stock. Did you check out zr1 registry? I wanted to do some stuff to mine but I dont know yet. Haibeck is like 5 mins from my house. He builds some nice cars

my uncle's 92 is at Haibeck getting more work done over the winter.. last winter he got it to dyno at 455hp at the wheels..

The interior is black, it has the clear Targa top on in the pics ... but I also have the black Targa Top. Currently at 43k miles.

I just found out today that the owner of Jegs Mail Order Parts was the original owner of this car, lol .

Thanks guys :) ---
I'm surprised there's not a lot of goodies hiding under the hood then. That being said I want to go for a ride :D

Nice score! I have a soft spot for C4's. I almost bought a '91 6 speed with FX3 suspension. It was no ZR1, but still was a blast to drive. '92 and ups feel sloppy with the softer suspension. Plus, I don't like the lack of low end on the LT1's. I got to ride in a ZR1 once. It had a tune, intake, exhaust, headers, and lower gears (I think 3:73's). It was like nothing I've ever felt before. Pulled like a freight train throughout the entire power band. I'll never forget how fast we accelerated once it finally stopped spinning in 4th. :eek:

Thats a nice color combo. They didnt make that many black on black ones. Mine is Charcoal with gray interior just over 33k but all stock. Did you check out zr1 registry? I wanted to do some stuff to mine but I dont know yet. Haibeck is like 5 mins from my house. He builds some nice cars

Yeah I am a member over there ... the new guy with all the annoying questions HAHAH. I don't think I have seen a Charcoal one, that sounds hot!!!

I heard Haibeck is the guy to get your car tuned at ... but I also heard yesterday that John Lingenfelter himself drove my car and put the finishing touches on the tune before it was shipped out. This car is full of history :)

Thanks for the responses guys :D ---

Yeah I am a member over there ... the new guy with all the annoying questions HAHAH. I don't think I have seen a Charcoal one, that sounds hot!!!

I heard Haibeck is the guy to get your car tuned at ... but I also heard yesterday that John Lingenfelter himself drove my car and put the finishing touches on the tune before it was shipped out. This car is full of history :)

Thanks for the responses guys :D ---

You getting the whole "Jeez man, use the search function" speech over there, like our new members do here? :D

Actually they have been really helpful and patient with me ... probably because we are such a small group, and will meet someday LOL .

Thanks Blackshoebox ---