BOP at Silver Dollar in Reynolds GA?

streetknight

DCVING
Does anyone have any info on this event? I know from an earlier post it is Nov. 9 and 10th, but that's about it. Anyone know about hotel info and stuff like that? Wanna make some reservations.

Thanks

Several of us from Jacksonville area are coming up. I've had a great time there the past two years. :)

is this just a big test and tune or is it bracket racing? Silver dollar doesn't really have any info on the site besides what day it is?

i'd like to know whats going on cause there is a fbody-mustang shootout the same day at carolina dragway in jackson,sc that i was thinking of going too

B.O.P./ Muscle car shootout

The meet is Nov 9th-10th, gates open 12:00 noon Fri and 9:00am Sat morning. It's racing with all sorts of cars, from Hemi cuda's ,GTO's, 455 GS's and Fords. It's heads up racing and tuning also.... Our meeting is this Saturday at Hooters at 11:00am in Norcross if you can come by.... alan

is friday testing and saturday racing? is there heads up? thats what i'm talking about....will it be pro tree or sportsman? are slicks allowed? ahhh...too many questions....how much is it to run? hopefully i'll be seeing 11s all motor!!!

Both days are the same, most of our members go down on Saturday and it was test and tune with the standard 3 yellow light tree. No pro tree....This year they may have racing for a trophy, not sure. ...But you can test and tune on saturday too. They never bracket raced at this meet when i was there... alan

Alan...

Can you give me directions to the Hooters you're having the meeting at Sat. I think it's off of Jimmy Carter isn't it. I'm not too familiar with the area. I'm about an hour and a half away, but I might try to make it Saturday.

Thanks

...hooterville.....

Coming off of 285 , go I-85 north about 1 1/2 miles and turn off at Jimmy Carter Blvd, turn left at light and go across Jimmy Carter Blvd , go about 4 stop lights and Hooter's will be on the right. Starts at 11:00am... :) alan

streetknight

I live in C-ville & most likely will go to the meeting Saturday. We could hook up & cruise together?! Let me know. e-mail me!

In the past it's always been run what ya brung. Test and tune.
Not sure what that's all about? Anyone know what's up?

B.O.P. muscle car shootout, Sat ?

The GSCA GSxtra says in the May/June issue that Saturday will have time trials, Gamblers Race, grudge race, MuscleCar eliminations, but click on below link and says Saturday will have test and tune "10 till 6pm".......So which is it? I hate to go down on Saturday and get 2 runs in for time trials and that's it. Like Atlanta Dragway, 25.00 dollars and 2 runs and go home :rolleyes:
Below says 10-6:
Let's E-mail Bennett Jones on the link which is highlighted
and ask..........

http://www.buickgsca.com/southeast_bop_challenge.htm

alan

Nov 9th-10th B.O.P changes.....

Found out that the MuscleCar Review portion had to back out , so you still will have Test and Tune like last year on Saturday. :D alan

Fri and Sat.....

It's still for both days, Fri-Sat. Some were wondering if Saturday would have test and tune on Saturday as Friday :)