Bone Stock GN. Worn part replacment??

GNTtypeKid

Whooshhhh..Tuuuuuutuuuuutuutuututu
What are the typical things you want to replace (specific to TRs) from old age when buying a bone stock GN?? Other than routine maintenence.

I know some things you need to watch for like the original power master brake system for safety reasons, but I have heard of possibly replacing the original oil cooler lines as they can be a possible weak link?

From what I know of the car, seems to drive fine no problems. AC was previously converted. Drove it 6 hours when purchased so issues it might've had were addressed. I will be going through the whole car slowly to install all the essentials, Hotwire kit, brace kits etc. My ultimate goal is to have a reliable stock GN.

My first TR purchase was my T and previous owner had gone through the whole car.

Any input would be appreciated.

-Jerry

Also, might want to replace timing chain, rework front cover, rear main seals, 100lbs valve spring

Thanks. I've heard some touchy things about valve springs. I thought they were just throw and go.

I'll get a hold of bison on valve spring specs. Thanks.

Last week I got my d/s header welded, then found a missing screw on p/s header. Replaced both gaskets. Found the leaks with my smoke machine. Your vacuum lines might be dry rotted too.