Bonds just struck out

Did Hank Aaron utilize steroids for setting the home run record? I am honestly curious, not trying to be an idiot. If he didn't, I think I would equate Bonds' record in the same category as weigh lifters that juice. Totally different category-natural athletes vs. juiced.

What do you guys think about it?-If it's a repost question, please feel free to delete it, mods.

He struck out long time ago.. Seems that only his home town fans are excited about his approaching the record.
Me, I could care less. Hank is a gentleman.. Bonds is an ??

frisco fans and ESPN...

He struck out long time ago.. Seems that only his home town fans are excited about his approaching the record.
Me, I could care less. Hank is a gentleman.. Bonds is an ??

I got up for work at 4:30a.m., turned on the T.V. to espn and the story was about Bonds not hitting a homerun :confused: . Im so sick of him and even more sick of ESPN ramming it down our throats. I would respect the man more if he just suddenly retired from baseball before breaking the record. Baseball is not a me sport--and all this attention over the freak is hurting baseball.

Sadlly, he will set the record. Record books should denote him with an asterisk noting "juiced- steriod era". Good news is that A Rod will most likely eclipse him in the future. A Rod is 1-2 away from 500 HRs amd is only 32 years of age. Ken Griffey Jr would be a distant long shot possibly too but has some years on him. I think he's fairly close to 600 HRs.

Ken Griffey Jr would be a distant long shot possibly too but has some years on him. I think he's fairly close to 600 HRs.

Sammy Sosa is already in the 600's.

Just like most of you I've been a Baseball fan for years. First we had teh stikes and now the Steriods issue. I just don't feel the same way about Baseball as I did growing up. As for Bonds, he's no Babe Ruth or Hank Arron.

Im sure we can say the same thing about all top rated athletes in every sport today.

Advances in medicine are just beginning and im sure hundreds of new "World Records" will be broke over time due not only to advances in supplements and drugs but simply due to the fact that the human being has evolved over the past 50-60 years.

Look at professional basketball at find a starting guard that is under 6'3. Im sure there are a few but not many and it wasnt that way 50-60 years ago. 50 years from now the starting height will be 6'6 or better.

Bonds im sure has utilized drugs to help in his performance but so has every other baseball player shooting for that record but I dont see anyone else breaking the home run record.

I think he is an a-hole as well but that dosent change the fact that he and only he will hold the record for many decades to come.

Im sure we can say the same thing about all top rated athletes in every sport today.

Advances in medicine are just beginning and im sure hundreds of new "World Records" will be broke over time due not only to advances in supplements and drugs but simply due to the fact that the human being has evolved over the past 50-60 years.

Look at professional basketball at find a starting guard that is under 6'3. Im sure there are a few but not many and it wasnt that way 50-60 years ago. 50 years from now the starting height will be 6'6 or better.

Bonds im sure has utilized drugs to help in his performance but so has every other baseball player shooting for that record but I dont see anyone else breaking the home run record.

I think he is an a-hole as well but that dosent change the fact that he and only he will hold the record for many decades to come.

Now do you think it's legal or illegal to use steroids in professional sports?