Bogart Force 5's on the TTA

ttafan

Just got my Bogarts mounted up. I'm very pleased with the way these look, so I thought I would share some pics. Enjoy! :smile:

Attachments

• DSCN5671.jpg
    DSCN5671.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 492
  • DSCN5662.jpg
    DSCN5662.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 439
  • DSCN5667.jpg
    DSCN5667.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 443
  • DSCN5675.jpg
    DSCN5675.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 418
  • DSCN5665.jpg
    DSCN5665.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 443
What size are the back rims? Backspacing? Also, what size tire is that on back? Looks like a 28x10 slick, but not sure...

Thanks guys! Its hard to find rims that looks as good and are as timeless as the originals that come on the car. This is the third set of aftermarket wheels i've tried on this car and I think i'm finally 100% satisfied with the way it looks. Now i'm just afraid to bend it up at the track. :biggrin: Think i'll take it to some shows this summer...

This is the third set of aftermarket wheels i've tried on this car and I think i'm finally 100% satisfied with the way it looks.

Trent,
That is all that matters. Looks great.

Its hard to get over that 16x8 factory mesh wheel.. as nothing else seems to get that "look". My hurdle was the larger rear tires raising the back end.. I personally could never get use to having the car sit higher in the back than the front. The larger tires "worked better".. just driving down the street.. vs the 26 inch tall stocker size.. made it feel different to me.

Looks Good Trent! WOW another set...can you still see those pretty brakes? ;-)

looks good to me I went with a taller tire on the front its like a 27 inch radial to raise the front when i put 28's on the back .... Im thinkin on magnum 2.0's with the gold bead locks on the rear