Bof A customer???

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
I just listened to this interview, and am TOTALLY pissed off.
I bank at BOA, and have for about 25 yrs. After listening to the details of what the chimp supporters at BA have pulled on this gun mgr, I'm seriously considering changing banks..
We, the taxpayers, have bailed these assholes out w/ billions. The chimp and co are no doubt, pressuring them to dump a successful gun mfgr for political reasons...:mad:
http://www.nagr.org/McMillanDonate.aspx?pid=N512b

Reading the title, I thought this would be a thread about a gun store owner's experience with hot chicks!

Listening to the interview, I'm sure that B of A is making decisions based on faulty and emotional reasons. They'll suffer the same fate as JP Morgan Chase when WE refuse to do business with them or bail out their poor investments.

I don't do business with anything but local Credit Unions. More and more people are moving in this direction it seems. I also heard a spot on the overnight news earlier this week, that people are pulling their money out of banks entirely and holding CASH at home rather than risk bank problems or a banking holiday.

Reading the title, I thought this would be a thread about a gun store owner's experience with hot chicks!

Listening to the interview, I'm sure that B of A is making decisions based on faulty and emotional reasons. They'll suffer the same fate as JP Morgan Chase when WE refuse to do business with them or bail out their poor investments.

I don't do business with anything but local Credit Unions. More and more people are moving in this direction it seems. I also heard a spot on the overnight news earlier this week, that people are pulling their money out of banks entirely and holding CASH at home rather than risk bank problems or a banking holiday.

We have a couple credit unions in the area. I live in the country.. 15 mi to the nearest BoA branch. Every time I go in there, there's a new set of employees. Makes me wonder why??

I'm seriously considering making a change. I've been w/ BA for 25 yrs, and just recently asked for them to do a refi on the house..."Sorry, we're not interested.[They had the loan on my previous home]. Your loan is held by Freddie Mac." That, and the other BS they seem to be into, leads me to believe getting out is a good choice.

I have a friend who works at B of A. He banks with Wells Fargo.;)

Mike Barnard

Honestly I haven't read anything else on this but heard another report last nite about the JP Morgan Chase thing, that says you and I are on the hook for their loss because of FDIC insurance on their gambling habits! Resignations, presidential, "go eat cake" speeches, yadda yadda...

There were the wikileaks rumors that BofA would get beat up last year, but it never happened. Guess their alignment with gun hating liberals saved them from that one. But under all this recent banking news, I can't shake this feeling that there's some conspiracy involving Goldman Sachs beating down their competition for world dominance. And I swear I haven't been listening to Alex Jones either!

Think of it this way. Who is the one that bailed out the big banks and has the authority to call in their loans, well our President. President Obama is anti-gun. He was when he was a senator in Ill. What make you think that he isn't now!!!! An to top it off, why don't you think that Holden hasn't turned over documents on Fast n Furious gun scandal? Well Obama has told him not to. Holden several months ago stated that Obama ordered him/gave guidance on the operation. So that said, Obama bailed out BoA and BoA now no longer supports gun manufactures..... It is really simple to look at the evidence and see where the problem is.....

Think of it this way. Who is the one that bailed out the big banks and has the authority to call in their loans, well our President. President Obama is anti-gun. He was when he was a senator in Ill. What make you think that he isn't now!!!! An to top it off, why don't you think that Holden hasn't turned over documents on Fast n Furious gun scandal? Well Obama has told him not to. Holden several months ago stated that Obama ordered him/gave guidance on the operation. So that said, Obama bailed out BoA and BoA now no longer supports gun manufactures..... It is really simple to look at the evidence and see where the problem is.....

Nothing makes me think he isn't now.......
You are preaching to the choir, bud.

Pulled everything we had in BA a month or so ago because of this, not alot to them
but alot to us , thanks.

Ron

i pulled my money out of boa in 2011. been with them forever. still keep calling them boatmens bank for some damn reason.

been with bofa for about 13 years. i recently pulled all but 100 bucks from that acct. i now use wells fargo. i think im just going to close the acct. reason i havent is because so friends have bofa and its easy to money transfer between accts.