Bob Hope died

Every Veteran since WW2 has a special appreciation for Mr. Hope.

Whenever our troops were sent, Bob was there shortly.

Another life of service, richly rewarded.

Thanks for the memories, Bob!

He was an awesome American!

We could sure use more folks like him, especially in the entertainment business. Far too many wimps, whiners, and complainers in Hollywood today. :mad:

RIP Bob.

Ha! Ha!

A comic to the end. Just caught a snippet on the news. His wife Delores recently asked Bob where he wanted to be buried. His reply:

"Surprise me."

That's classic! :cool:

That is great Greg, the greatest one liner ever. If you guys want to see something that will knock you over, find a copy of his first movie, "The Great Boat Race of 1936. It will kill you. Bob, WC Fields, Ethyl Merrman, Mae West, and many more. A lot of classic lines by Hope and Fields. "throw her overboard, let the sharks fend for themselves"

I remember my Dad talking about when Bob Hope came to visit his base in Vietnam on Christmas. When he talks about when Bob Hope sang Silent Night and how every G.I. in the crowd was crying, I can still see a little tear swell up in his eye.
Bob Hope was a great American, and a classic comedian. He entertained Veterans in every war since WWII, and the world is worse off without him.
Rest In Peace, Mr. Hope