Board member "TURBOKID" feature car for the month of September.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Info. on this ride from his sig~

1987 Buick T Silver Bullit 40K Miles

Attachments

• silver%20car.jpg
    silver%20car.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_0688small.jpg
    IMG_0688small.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_0676.JPG
    IMG_0676.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_0684small.jpg
    IMG_0684small.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 604
  • IMG_0687small.jpg
    IMG_0687small.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 602
Thanks guy's
I love this car it runs like a bat out of hell and it is clean. The car shows I have been taking it to alot of people are talking about it. I have been offered some money for it but I think I will keep it for a while.
I have not played with it much lately because I bought a sweet 70 camaro and been working on it some, and also trying to get the race car going again.
One day soon I will do some little things to the silver car and make it a little more faster and then leave it alone and just enjoy the car.
I have some other pics but it's not letting me load them right now.

sorry for the chevy in the pics but for some reason it want let me load the others right now. I will work on it later

the car has 44k on it
mildly moded motor
iroc wheels
and thats about it
very clean car
and boy it sure drives good

Attachments

• camaro & Buick 037.JPG
    camaro & Buick 037.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 547
  • small c 2.jpg
    small c 2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 554
The combo of the silver with the iroc wheels looks sweet, sounds like it's a fun street car as well!:cool: The Camaro looks like another fun toy.

Thanks for sharing.:)

Richie,

You sure have some cool toys.
The race car is a favorite of mine from way back!

your car reminds me of good times i had in high school i use too run irocs on my buick but when i sold my monte carlo ss they went with it kick myself in the ass after seeing your car.

the white T looks alot better now in the front. I wanted to make those changes but never did. where are you living now? car looks good