BNIB Forged K1 wide journal, Off/C rods. 6.35" length w/ ARP2000 bolts

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
I am selling my brand new, never run, in fact never even opened up except for the 1 rod in the photo- forged K1 wide journal connecting rods for an off-center block.

I want to let those interested know that essentially these are the only BNIB forged H-beam rods for a wide journal crank that you can find....probably in the country (unless someone has some sitting on the shelves at their house). I know Don Cruz has some forged I-beams for wide journals, but as far as I know, these are the only set of BNIB H-beams that are forged.

The only other rods you can purchase for wide-journal cranks are either $1,300-ish Carrillos, or the $1,600 Crower rods (which I just purchased, hence why I am selling these). So for the $595 I am asking for these rods, I think that is a pretty good deal for a wide journal, especially considering your only other options are $700 more..

These are 6.35 length.
Total weight: 739.6 grams
Rotational weight: 516.2 grams
Recp. weight: 225.7 grams

I would like $595 plus shipping. Exactly what I paid for these.

Best way to reach me is my email: 1987GN@gmail.com (I know, you're jealous of my most-excellent email address :p )

Pics:

Rump a dump-dump, here is a thread bump!

Open to offers and trades.

Primarily interested in either SPC front lower control arms, or potentially other front LCAs. If the value of the arms are more than the rods, I'd be open to adding cash.

Also interested in a Champion race intake, 16+ gallon fuel cell with sump. Doesn't need a sending unit, but does need to have a sump.

Also interested in a 1" plenum spacer, or the new GN1 "power 6" plenum for the 72mm TB.