BMS crank, Crower rods,J&E pistons

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Guy's,

I'm looking to sell off some go fast parts. Hopefully someone can use these for an all out stock block or a 3.8 Stage I or II motor. Here's the combo I've got for sale. I hope the pictures work. :)

3.400" stroke BMS crank with 2.100" rod journals STD/STD
Crower 6.300" billet rods 2.100" journal set of 8 dyno time only
J&E pistons for the above combo 3.835" dia.

$1300 or best reasonable offer + shipping

Thanks
Neal

Attachments

• DSCN0200.JPG
    DSCN0200.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 233
  • DSCN0202.JPG
    DSCN0202.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 224
Neil, can any of that stuff you have be used for what we were talking about doing for my car? call me...lmk

Neal,

Wish you had this stuff for sale a year ago?? :rolleyes:

James Kay

750H.P.V6 said:
Guy's,

I'm looking to sell off some go fast parts. Hopefully someone can use these for an all out stock block or a 3.8 Stage I or II motor. Here's the combo I've got for sale. I hope the pictures work. :)

3.400" stroke BMS crank with 2.100" rod journals STD/STD
Crower 6.300" billet rods 2.100" journal set of 8 dyno time only
J&E pistons for the above combo 3.835" dia.

$1300 or best reasonable offer + shipping

Thanks
Neal

Seems to me I offered you a complete Stage II motor not too long before that didn't I? :)

Neal

CPAKCP said:
Neal,

Wish you had this stuff for sale a year ago?? :rolleyes:

James Kay

Neal,

Don't remind me of one of my biggest mistakes I have made in this Buick game :( Hey, didn't I try to get you to build me a TSM 109 short block? I can't help it if you decidied to go domestic :biggrin:

Say any chance of seeing you in Nobel this year for the Buick/Ford shoot out? I bet you could get a ride with Len. Hope to see you soon.

James

750H.P.V6 said:
Seems to me I offered you a complete Stage II motor not too long before that didn't I? :)

Neal

Jim,

You never can tell. I'll chat with Len and see whether he is going or not. If so I think it's do able. As for your "domestic" comment I'll have you know that I dug my Busch GN motor out from my pile of junk and it's mocked up on a stand in my garage so my car may be Stage II powered once again.

Neal

CPAKCP said:
Neal,

Say any chance of seeing you in Nobel this year for the Buick/Ford shoot out? I bet you could get a ride with Len. Hope to see you soon.

James