BMR Now makes upper and lower A Arms

They look nice, definitely gotta be lighter than the stock arms.... Hopefully these are around longer than the rear sway bar they had!

course when I needed them 2 years ago no one made them, guess my hand made moly ones will have to do.
Grant

Nothing for the longest time then

TRZ, PA, GW and BMR make them!

Not sure if TRZ is still in business though.

I bought Spohn lowers and UB uppers a few months ago....

Ill bet $$$$ that the lowers arent lighter than the the stock stamped arms,maybe close with CM but no way will they weigh less than the stockers.

TRZ is still in business and had a booth in Orlando. Their arms look really nice and are $900 a set. Price was $800 at the race for uppers and lowers and save around 12lbs. each side.

Dusty Bradford said:
TRZ is still in business and had a booth in Orlando. Their arms look really nice and are $900 a set. Price was $800 at the race for uppers and lowers and save around 12lbs. each side.

Waiting for my email/ Race Report!!! :(

broke1 said:
I bought Spohn lowers and UB uppers a few months ago....
Ill bet $$$$ that the lowers arent lighter than the the stock stamped arms,maybe close with CM but no way will they weigh less than the stockers.
------------------------------------
Well, if you weight your tubular lowers prior to actual installation, and then weigh your stock welded units when they come out, I think that the weights will be close enough to favor the outcome of the tubualrs.
We would be interested in hearing the results.