bmr fabrication inc

Very good stuff, excellent quality, the best sway bar made for a G body I think its even better than the HR parts bar.And the price is right.Just my 2cents.

Their stuff is good enough for Rick Heads 7.66 @ 186 Camaro on Drag Radials... Should be ok for a Buick!;)

BMR...

...Had their lower control arms/relocation brackets on my f-body. I have nothing but good things to say about them...

i had their xtreme rear drag sway bar on my trans am and it was awesome! car left straight and level!

wheelsup.sized.jpg

Brett and the crew over there are great guys!

I had their stuff on my WE4 and I have their stuff currently on my GTO :)

Brett bought a GN a little while back for his wife to drive around I believe, he did a mild turbo upgrade and the normal stuff. This was problably 1-2 years ago. Latley they have been pushing into the 05 mustang market and they made some neat things for the new GTO's and CTS-V's.

Just ordered the:

Xtreme Rear Sway Bar and LCA's:cool:

They should make a big diffrence being that my best 60ft was an 1.9XX when the car ran the 11.04 with 50/50 drag shocks and bags. Hopefully this set up will net me some 10's...well see:rolleyes:

i was their shop friday and was looking around bretts gn is for sell that how i found out what they did im getting my bars in the next week or so