BMR anti-rollbar

malibuick231

I have ordered one of these for my car. I will post back after I install it to report on fitment and how well it works. Should be putting it on Monday.

I got the bar yesterday looks like a nice piece. I also ordered lower control arms and they are very nice. I ordered every thing on Tuesday and had it on Thursday.

Make sure you grease them with Polly grease and not just regular grease. The regualr grease will break the polly down. The polly grease will help the bushings and hopeflly keep them from binding. Lets see a few pictures of these bad boys!

I will get some picks up Monday and thanks for the advice on the grease I had read about that in another post.

i would like to see too. also wondering how this is on the street and how it compares to the hr bar.

Bmr

Yes the bmr anti-swaybar works. It is on RichieHighPsi's car.

Here is a launch pic or two.

richiehighpsi1.jpg

Attachments

• Picture062.jpg
    Picture062.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 388
lol

When did Richie go 9.33? I knew the "Cruz Missle" did, That's cool!

R&D making it happen!

Don ran 9.31 at reynolds

Richie ran 9.33 at reynolds

Richie is the fastest at bmp :eek: 146+ in the heat :D

lol

so modest :cool:

Yeah you only went 9.5@143+ , my heart bleeds for ya :p

Hell you should do that in the 1/8th mile with what I heard your building now right? I thought you gave up the v6 game like myself :cool:

The bmr stuff works on richies car. I put bmr billet lowers and adjustable uppers and a bar on my g body.

C'mon now I went 144.95 lol...

New project is going to be slow going unless I sell this car.

bar

C'mon now I went 144.95 lol...

New project is going to be slow going unless I sell this car.

I hear ya thread jacker ;)

I did not know you went 144.95 lol. I thought it was 143.76 but I am not in the loop like I thought. I normally get the scoop on what you and don run from the local swinger lol

I know what you mean about selling old car to build new one. I sold my buicks and parts to get the new project going. If I may ask what kind of car are you building? I bought a killer 88 g body v8 powered. When it gets the turbo headers, turbo, & dp I will post the pics in the v8 section.

Back on topic. I plan on using more bmr stuff on my car and will post pics and info in the near future.

Waiting some brackets they sent ones for 3in tubes soon as I get it mounted I will get some. The one thing I do like over the HR bar is the clamps are wider on the axle tube.