BMP track rental pictures from yesterday.. Lotta pics!!!

Attachments

• suprasmall1.JPG
    suprasmall1.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 545
Sweet black w/ black rims C5 Z06

Attachments

• c5zo6small.JPG
    c5zo6small.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 547
Another black Z06 but this one is a C6 ya know the one with the LS7 427

Attachments

• newzo6small.JPG
    newzo6small.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 545
'03 Cobra motor with a Whipple... No pic of the car cause it was black and at night, but it ran mid 10's @138mph if my memory serves me correct!

Attachments

• cobrasmall.JPG
    cobrasmall.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 544
Thanks!

REALLY nice pics and put together well. Kinda make me want to go out and yune a little :p One day I hope to be as fast as these guys, lil over 7 more years before I retire so maybe by then. :rolleyes: Thanks again for your hard work!!!

Was a great track rentel. I'm glad Alex managed to get some good seat time in the Buick Bastard Child ;) I swear, next track rental, I'm bringing something to run myself, even if it's the damn Highlander :tongue:

TransAm WS6 420 said:
I swear, next track rental, I'm bringing something to run myself, even if it's the damn Highlander :tongue:

LOL:eek: :biggrin: ;)

jdsgnx said:
thanks great pics :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats on the 10 sec. pass!!! :) Unfortunately I missed it, but I know Julio mentioned it to us last night before we left :cool:

Great pics as usual. One of these days I've got to make it out to some of these events, although my car is nowhere near as fast as any of these cars. Good job guys !

Had a good time!

Alex/Steve:

Thanks for the invite, we had a blast! I finally figured out what was wrong with the car, but couldn't fix it...the %$#@ing plug on the alternator is broken. That's why my logs showed everything out in left field somewhere. I only managed a 9.6X...but at least I was able to drive it back into the trailer before something really bad happened.

Peterkin has video that he's loading to his server, he'll be in contact with you.

-Bobby

PS - Richie, my son wants a picture of "the White Grand National" (as he calls it). :)

I had a great time also. Was it me or did everyone there with a buick have a trans-brake? What did you guys do, get a group purchase going? Who does your transmissions, those things didn't skip a beat. Well, except for the ones of you that were missing shifts and bouncing off rev limiters. ;)
It was awesome to see John Schmidt (<--sp?) run a 7.8x@181. That was awesome! Billy Anderson better watch his back, John is on him like Pacman now!

Orlando, I have a nice video of your attempt at a 25psi trans-brake launch.

Alex/Steve,

I'll need an email address from one of you to give you access to the server. I'll get the video off tonight and get it on the server.

Bmason said:
Alex/Steve:

Thanks for the invite, we had a blast! I finally figured out what was wrong with the car, but couldn't fix it...the %$#@ing plug on the alternator is broken. That's why my logs showed everything out in left field somewhere. I only managed a 9.6X...but at least I was able to drive it back into the trailer before something really bad happened.

Peterkin has video that he's loading to his server, he'll be in contact with you.

-Bobby

PS - Richie, my son wants a picture of "the White Grand National" (as he calls it). :)

I'm glad you guys had a good time and figured out what was wrong with the car... The car looks sick on the launch!!!! :eek: As someone with much wisdom once said "It's always a good day of racing when you can drive the car onto the trailer!" :cool: