Blue 86 T-Type

86Nick

Not your Grandpas' regal
Trying to sell my Blue 86 T-Type. See add In Regional section of the Board for Florida. Will take $6000 firm.

Might want to post some pics, it will generate more interest and also a nice description. Just trying to help yah out:cool:

Interested. have cash. however, I grow tired of the issues that arise from body deterioration. I.ve had enough rust buckets to last a lifetime. I can do all the performance and bolt on crap myself. Body and wired to be a turbo car is what I'm interested in. If it's cherry, post here and we can exchange info. Thanks

Probally not what you are wanting. Body does need some serious help in Trunk area. The Powertrain and performance parts are well worth the price. I would attempt it myself, but I don't have a Garage to store it in. My price of $6000 is firm, So if you want to pay $6000 and gut the car and use what parts you need then cool, but I don't want a tire kicker who is going to jew me down on the price. I'll let it sit and rot, before I give it away.

Interested. have cash. however, I grow tired of the issues that arise from body deterioration. I.ve had enough rust buckets to last a lifetime. I can do all the performance and bolt on crap myself. Body and wired to be a turbo car is what I'm interested in. If it's cherry, post here and we can exchange info. Thanks

If you click on the link above you can see pics.