Blown head gasket

like i said im no detective but all the workers there looked young 20's and they got a chance to take this for a spin, i woulda did the same shit but u dumb bastards!!!!! AT LEAST LOOK AT THE MOTOR AND NOTICE A ELECTRIC FAN WITH WIRES RUNNING TO MY DASH lol and for crying out loud i have the scanmaster AND a water temperature gauge. the car got so hot the top radiator hose split like a fat guys pants when he bends over not at the clamp. all i could think about is some fool flooring my motor and its already at 250+ degrees. and the worst part is a body shop in detroit where i used to live did the body work, i was trippin out everyday like man someones gonna steal it but they did a great job, great price, gave it to me safe and sound then maacos in garden city i wasnt even sweatn it, gives it to me without the lube go figure lol

465437_3570230012099_1163450769_32852889_1246224880_o.jpg

What complete BS. The fact that they keep bringing up you signed a paper is almost an admission of guilt in itself. I would find a buddy whose has a family member who is a lawyer and have them whip up a quick note to send them and see if they respond. I would also contact their corporate office and explain what's going on. If anything else you could take them to small claims court. There you don't really need concrete proof. It's more up to who the judge believes.

oh get this, when im yelling at him he told me that stuff happens in life and i might wake up and have a flat tire tomorrow and thats just life. do you know what i would do to this man given the chance? id crack his fuckin head open with one of those 50 pound heads i had to pull off the car lol

and you know if they woulda just not messed up i would be very happy with maaco, everyone talks bad but everyone says it looks great and they even painted under my hood and inside the car rocker panel area that was primer cause new ones were welded in, even took apart my wipers to paint that trim along bottom of windshield.

but i think they did that extra stuff after raping my car.

whats valet mode do?

well got some new felpros on there. 80 foot pounds and did 20 then 40 then 60 then 80 and at 60 i went to eat then 80 lol i herd its good to leave some time pass before final torque but anyways did em like this

6 2 4 8
5 3 1 7

im still pretty sure its gonna knock in like 5 days after i start driving it but im a gambling man.

got the intake on and the headers/crossover pipe , p/s pump

i need a new gasket, the one in between the intake and the base of the egr not that egr gasket but i dont know where to get one, i been reusing mine but i dont think its gonna work this time. and i want to either fix my up pipe or get another stock one cause it has tiny holes u cant even see but i think there in a booger ass weld it has around the what i guess is flexible middle piece? can you fix that and where would i take it? i know it has holes cause they were shooting white smoke out of them.

My old ultra chip from caspers had a valet mode and a no start mode. I miss having those features

got the turbo on there, downpipe, up-pipe, throttle body, alternator bracket

its pretty much just 15-30 minutes away from being fired up but i had to take a shower bout to go to work and will buy some oil tomorrow and see what happens

im running exhaust manifold gaskets now i wasnt before and the the round base on the intake that the turbo goes on to wasnt in right before, i beat it with a hammer and now its more level it was a little crooked and it went in down like an 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch so maybe thats where the bad idle came from, im putting everything back on really tight and checking em twice to make sure there will be no leaks whatsoever, im gonna reuse my up-pipe but will be getting another one so im gonna use this one just to test it out a couple days.

cross your fingers and your toes people! lol

oh yea, i could never get the turbo on before, like seriously i had to call my brother in law whos a way more experianced mechanic then i am just to put it on twice before lol.
but i cut that hole out the plate it rests on like they show on a couple threads on this site and it was so easy to put it on like that. whoever thought of it first is genious and i cant believe the general didnt have it like that to begin with.