Blower problems

wooooof

I'm having problems with the blower, it only works on high , I have replaced the selector switch and it didn't help. Any suggestions?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Blower resistor is bad. It is under the hood held in the box by the blower with two 7 mm screws

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1392735343.190409.jpg

Just got the parts. Going to put it in when I get home and I'll let you know. Thanks for the help

Hopefully the relay will solve it. The same thing happened to me some years back. If I recall only high would work until I changed out the relay. Good luck with it.

Hmmmm usually if nothing works except high speed it is the resistor

Can't remember if only high worked or only high didn't work...was a few years ago.

Could be the corrosion in the wiring harness. When that happened to me, I wiggled the harness and problem solved.

Can't remember if only high worked or only high didn't work...was a few years ago.
If the high doesn't work it is because there is a connector that melts. I ran a fused wire direct to the battery, bypassing the connector. Once a year that fuse blows.

If the high doesn't work it is because there is a connector that melts. I ran a fused wire direct to the battery, bypassing the connector. Once a year that fuse blows.
Just checked. I bag and tag many of the original parts I've taken off this car (its a sickness, I know :() My notes say that all fan speeds worked except HI. Replacing the blower relay fixed that problem.