Blow up the wife's car

kcs387

Ops i toke the wife's Subaru to get inspected on frida. But i put two rods throw the block in staid. I still did not get it inspected and she was not happy. :eek:

How did you do that? C'mon fes up.

A couple of years ago a friends girlfriend asked me to come over and look at Gary's corvette. She said "it's making a funny noise and I don't want him to think I did it". He was out of town.
She spun bearings in it, it was a stick and she missed a gear I'm guessing hot rodding around. She drove like a bashee in her car, it always needed tires and brake work.

Mikey

I was passing a slower car so i pouched it and that was the end of that one ops time to build a motor.:smile:

There is a box in the upper right hand portion of where you type, it is a spell check button.

A 109 transplant would be nice. But its getting another 4 cylinder that's what she wants.

subarus are omg expensive to fix

The thermostat on our Outback stuck shut and, of course, the wife didn't notice the temp gauge until the engine seized. Cracked block, warped heads, total loss.

Subaru does not sell crate engines past, I think, the current model year so the choice was get a junkyard engine or have a new one assembled from parts. I opted for the new engine from parts because I plan on keeping the car for a long time... but it cost $7K :eek: :mad:

But that is the only real problem I've ever had with it. Whenever anyone asks about the car I like to say that other than the engine blowing up it has been very reliable. :D

You should have convinced her that sh did it! When you got in to take it where ever you where going that you could barely hear it but the motor didn't sound right. So as you drove it got worse and worse till you threw the rod. Then ask her how fast she's been driving that thing?