Bloomsbury NJ and Albion NY......

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
Anybody close enough to there that would buy a brother a beer or 12 and talk Buicks the first part of April?

Ty

Albion is where my family is from I live in Chili NY not that far away we should get together for A beer !

No, I am trying to cordinate both meetings in the same week, it will be late March-Early April.

I will stay at a Holiday Inn (with a bar:D) or a Marriott.

well when you are up this way Batavia would be your best bet for a nice place to stay and Im only 30 min away and they have a great rib joint there and a 1/4 track about 1/2 hour away !

Bloomsbury? Or bloomsburg? Im in the South Jersey, but central and north jersey is basically a different state. Watch out some people get dummer after leaving NJ :confused:

Just east of Rochester here, not that far , I'm in , just let us know when & where.:D Also I know "Pdzz" isn't that far and never met him either. Sam

Wally's pub. I'm in! I don't drink anymore, but I'll buy! Best wings around!

Works for me fellas, the more the merrier, drink can be beer, tea, water, or whiskey, as long as we can talk Buicks and be friends it doesnt get any better than that!!

Looks like you may be in time for the spring hatches Ty. Maybe you can bring a rod and reel and do a little fishing in the area.:)

well this sounds like a plan just let me know when and where . If you are flying in or driving in , I live by the Rochester airport