BLM Matrix (movie title??)

TurboGeezer

In DS, the BLM values show up in a 16-position matrix of 4x4. From what I can determine, the upper left-most cell indicates idle conditions and the lower right-most indicates WOT conditions. Can anyone map out what conditions the other cell locations represent?? I am attempting to tweak some fueling table values in order to correct some low BLM's and this information would really help. Thanks.

TG

From what I remember, 1/2 of those cells are never accessed. By using Dave Huinkers spreasheet (uploaded to gnttype) there are a few cell boundaries listed. Something to the effect Cell 1 comes in at 800rpm, Cell 2 at 1200 Cell 3 at 1600. Of course there are conditions to be met which to be honest I dont remember. But if you go thru the code I dont think I ever looked to see what conditions were what, you can it figure out.

In my sig. you'll see a link to my Photo albumn. Go in there and go into the Grand National photos.
In there you'll see a scanned image of how the BLM cells are layed out and how they're numbered. It also shows their boundries (stock chip boundries).
That'll get you started in the right direction.

You've probably already noticed that cells 7 and 11 are the ones primarily used for flat highway cruising.

Cells 8,9,12 & 13 are never used, and 14 probably never sees much use either.